[SU/D] Final Fantasy IX: Scars of Terra

I am thinking Robert is going to offer help to Annelise: Zangief-style =P

Good thing Robert isn't Russian, or a Wrestler...though he probably has a cool nickname by now, something Anne doesn't have yet.

For now. For now. *evil laugh and such*

Just an update. I have no power at home and it might be a while before I get power again since I live on the backroads. Not sure when I'll be getting power. Right now I'm at McDonalds and finishing up.

Just don't go crazy with the spotlight you two. We all know what happened the last time with noblesse and soul. We ended up with almost one page of just those two posting to each other.

Yup, and I practically regretted doing that...Oh the sidestories is gonna be like back and forth banter, ya know?

Here's my second and final PC bio for this RP

Name:
Atalanta Palaiologos

Race:
Human

Appearance:
anime_girl_8959.jpg

Atalanta stands at 200 cm (6'7") and weighs about 70 kg (154 lbs). A Giant among women, Atlanta is tall, and physically fit. She has long reddish-pink hair that extends to her upper torso and golden yellow eyes. Her skin and complexion is fair with a tattoo of some ancient Greek Markings on her forehead.

Atalanta's attire consists of a yellow jacket with black fur lining the coat. Underneath is a black sleeveless shirt with steel plates guarding the upper chest area. A Black Short Pants going down to her upper thigh is ordained with a ornate belt design consisting of gold circles around a blue gloss and gold trim around her waist. Atalanta wears white stockings that extend up to her knees and metal shoes.

Personality:
Atalanta's Personality is that of bubbly, calm, sure of herself and open to everyone, Atalanta is very confident in her abilities and very warm-hearted, always taking care of her friends, no matter who they are.

Atalanta can be quite a flirt sometimes. Her pretty face and her model size work to her advantage, although her being tall for a woman and with strength to match means she is somewhat less effect in appeal to men who are conscious about strength or height. Nonetheless, she doesn't let that bother her one bit. Atalanta is oriented towards a bisexual.

She is fiercely protective of her "sister" Vanessa, and is determined to teach her to live a free life. However her timidness and shyness around others has often let to some disappointment towards her, ever so careful to try and break that habit. Atalanta refuses to see Vanessa get hurt or taken advantage of and will attack those who would do so.

Class: Viking/Berserker

Abilities:
Instinct

Instinct:
Atalanta as a Berserker uses her senses and Instinct to track down and defeat opponents. Her fighting style revolves around her ability to go into varying degrees of her Berserker Rage.

-Berserk: Atalanta can shift between varying degrees of Berserk. On one hand, she could be calm and composed, another time she would act with violence and act in an almost feral moment, and other times (albeit rarely) she would act in an almost animalistic manner.
-Cripple: Atalanta can move in to strike at a target, breaking bones and rending flesh with ease.
-Mad Rush: Atalanta, in a fit of rage, can engage multiple target and knock them down with her fists.

Trance:
Her Instinct ability becomes Brutality as she glows a purple glow. Her strength is increased by 50%, as well as acquiring new abilities exclusive to this form.

-Crackdown: Atalanta can, with a well timed and well placed attack, strike an opponent and pierce their shield.
-Howl: Atalanta's vitality is doubled, allowing her to take more punishment without actually healing. However it is a one-time only move.

Weapon:
Atalanta's Weapon is a 5 foot longsword with a golden handle, known as the "Calydonia". The Sword's guard are shaped like pikes and has a purple jewel at the center. The blade is made of a steel and bronze alloy, and thus maintains it's brownish tint.

Atalanta is also a capable fist-fighter, her immense strength capable of taking on and defeating a weaker opponent with a single fist to the head.

History:
Atalanta Eudokia Kamaterina Palaiologos was born on September 8, 1790 in the Archbishopric of Esto Gaza. The daughter of religious pilgrims, Atalanta was instilled with the beliefs of the local customs there. Growing up, she was the last person to have considered to be a mercenary. Yet at the age of 12 after her mother's death, the city was visited by the Genome's of the Terran Spring, (the original pioneers who would eventually settle and found the Kingdom of Ipsen) A few Genomes saw the girl and her developing physical strength and height (at the time she was roughly 5 feet tall).

At her father's reluctance, they allowed her to come with the group on the pilgrimage. Along their travels, the Genome's taught her about combat, using her rage to increase her attack power while using the fighting skills learned from physical combat with the various monsters living in the area.

After a few years, as a result of her training and natural body growth, Atalanta was now capable of wrestling even the mighty Catoblepas, a tough creature native to the southern country with relative ease. She finally left the country in 1807 and decided to put her skills to work as a mercenary.

Over the next four years, Atalanta travlled throughout Gaia and even saw her services through the Oeilvert Civil War before she was hired by King to serve as his bodyguard in Treno. It was on that cold autumn day in October 1811 that she came to meet one King's slaves, Vanessa. Early contact between them was limited due to the latter's shy timidness, but they grew to form a close bond and after Atalanta's contract was up, she used the Gil earned through her service as a bodyguard to buy Vanessa from King and then subsequently release her from slavery.

They continued to live in Treno, but Vanessa's inability to communicate with the other kids her age had led to her decision to leave for Lindblum, where she still resides with Vanessa to this day.

Character Theme:
Blue Magic-New Beginnings (Remix of Deep Jungle from Kingdom Hearts)

Battle Theme:
sasukeshika-Rage Awakened Rock Remix (From Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep)

Last edited:
Name: Vanessa Palaiologos

Race: Human

Appearance:
1137284610_ictures304.jpg

She is a fairly short girl for her age, standing at 4”2 and bearing a very petite frame, she has long, light blue hair reaching her lower back and has light amber coloured eyes and light coloured skin. In her hair she has a large blue bow wrapped around the back and she wears a purple jacket with a dark blue skirt reaching her ankles. On her feet she wears knee socks and small blue sandals.

Personality: A very timid and quiet girl, due to her childhood she adopts a slave persona around people and only speaking when spoken to unless it is to ask if they need anything. Due to this she has never had a friend aside from Atalanta, a woman she has come to think of as an older sister. As a result even if someone wanted to be her friend she would be clueless on how to speak to them, returning to her slave persona, which could make them either uncomfortable or controlling of her.

Though her 'sister' tries to stop her acting this way, it is the only life she knows so it is a difficult habit to drop. Aside from this, she is heavily resistant to anger, having never felt the emotion herself, being more accustomed to control and fear than anything empowering and has little self confidence and tends to hide behind others when she gets scared.

Due to her childhood she has a natural phobia of men and has difficulty trusting those she finds intimidating, by contrast she warms to women much easier as long as they are welcoming to her. As well as this she also fears combat, very rarely engaging in a fight even when her life is in danger, however on the rare occasions her emotions force her into a Trance she gains an immense fighting spirit to fight mercilessly till her opponent is dead.

Class: Black Mage

Abilities: Black Magic

Trance: Turns regular Black Magic into spell chains, as well as heightening their power and allowing them to pierce through shields

Weapon: Uses a metal staff with a Crescent Moon decoration on the top, the metal bar is made of mythril while the moon is made of silver.

Bio: As a child, Vanessa was sold into Slavery to King, the man who controlled Treno. Throughout her early childhood this was the only life she knew, however at 9 years of age she met a woman who recently entered King's employ as a bodyguard. As they spoke together they grew relatively close and 2 years later the bodyguard, known as Atalanta but more deeply considered Vanessa's sister, if not by blood bought Vanessa's freedom. Though they lived together for several years, Vanessa still cannot break out of her slave mentality, leaving her mostly indoors performing housework rather than conversing with children her own age.

As the problem persisted Atalanta moved them both to Lindblum, in such a large town there was no way Vanessa could avoid conversation though she still didn't leave the house and still continued to call Atalanta 'master' rather than 'sis'.as this state of unsociable behavior proceeded the Festival of the Hunt drew near, while Vanessa had no interest in it, it was still an event to be wary of when the monsters appeared.

Character Theme:
Battle Theme:

Your character is accepted Damon, though since we've been working on it together in conjunction with mine, it's not really much of a surprise.

Double post don't care.

I am pleased to announce that the first set of maps, a national map and a political map of Gaia has been completed. I will be doing a Political map only for each continent as well, and I have three of them ready to be uploaded before the day is out.

I'm now waiting on Monarch to post as Garnet before I advance with Zidane, and I will get a post in for Annelise sometime later today. Also, remember the Pirate for later, as he will be making a breakout role...out of jail.

Breakout with the pirate eh. This should be interesting

Back