Leaders of the Warrior Guild and Mage Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Winchester

Keeping you alive by killing what's in the Dark...
Veteran
Gil
We need to decide who will lead these guilds. Players may entry their names and we will have a poll to decide.

Participants for Warrior Guild Leadership:
-FFGuy
-Necro Cloud
-Koloth
-Dark Tidus

Participants for Mage Guild Leadership:
-Red Fox
-Gabranth
-Lord Kaos

Last edited:
yeah, as julius already stated, Im up for the Mage part.
as the only Sage i have noted so far, I hope I will bea good one, if chosen ^^

I would like to join as a Mage.
Youre not a mage ^^
yes, you DO jhave all the spells, nad I dont think it is a requirement taht they have to be maxed.
however, you use weapons, nad seems to use combat alot.
so, youre eighter a palladin type, or a Battle mage, type

Last edited:
Well your missing the fact that Lord Kaos put his Mage, Spd, and EVA (i think) and HP and MP up. So theres a purer mage then you :P. And also Landon is a mage like you too. So dont worry your not alone. And gab is still good in magic, and if perfers his magic then he can go mage. Also the Paladin class isnt available as it says in the first post so yuo have to choose warrior or mage for now.

heh, the reason that I have spread my points.
is that everyone needs DEF, nad I need STR, to wield better equipment ^^

ANYWAY, welcome to Kaos, the other sage as of now ^^

I consider myself a Warrior with spells. The spells just enhance my combat skills. I concentrate on Haste, Berserk and cura. I occasionally use spell damage, when required. So I have MAG to help my STR mainly. I also have MAG for when my STR does not work. Like Hall of Mages. Remember Warriors, high SPD is a must for warriors since all attacks only work in one turn.

I guess I am what is known as a Paladin. Even though I use dark magic as well as white magic.

Dark Tidus goes in the warrior category, therefore he applies to the leadership of that class. Landon will be added to the voting for the Mage Class category.

Very well, I'll create the voting threads soon.

If anyone else wishes to participate, do it now because I'll close it either today or earlier tomorrow.

NOTE TO EVERYONE.
AS I have been thinking.
I'm not the most active one in the RPG.
So. If there isnt any objections.
I am WITHDRAWING from the battle for Guild leader.
due to my own inactivity in the RPG.

I may start playing like mad later.
but this is NOT guaranteed.
so. for the future of the players.
Id think a one that games more, is a better choice.

how ever. I am still rather active on the forum itself (even if I don't post that much)
so, if you still want me as a leader, I can do it.

You're choice.

Red Fox, I hope you are not giving up on the RPG. Because you have been a great player and also had great input.

nah. im not giving it up.
I just feel that, since I might later become 10's of levels below the other mages, I sorta don't seem fit to be leader.

Off course, the topics will be active, and if I am leader, I will as well.

but, since I might get to a place way later then the rest, or, is manly not as active as the rest.

In many ways, I wish to become the leader.
but, I don't feel qualified like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back