Ahoi final fantasy community!

Yévon

History begins anew
Gil
Hello there ff fanboi's / fangirls im new to these forums as u might be able to see.

i am a HUGE final fantasy fan ive played every single final fantasy game including I & II on the NES and not the gba version, ( well ive played those aswell ) so my addicition for FF started when i was 6 years old xD.

Imo the storyline is what makes FF special and my favorite FF game is VI no doubt. it was different to all the other series cuz the bad guy actually succeeded in his plan for over a year. my all time favorite bad guy is Venat tho, altho i still cant figure out if he rly is THAT bad.

so anyway ill see you guys around on the forums, right now i got to get back to my dragon quest VIII ( great game tho but still FF > DQ

I love DQVIII :monster:

I still don't get how people could play the earlier FF's so young, when I was older than that I had issues with sonic haha. The older FF's have reduced my life expectancy by at LEAST 10 years. The stress I tell you, THE STRESS :gasp:

Anyway, I am quite clearly a weirdo so uh, Il leave it at that.....welcome :monster:

Back