Any Good

FF X is not bad because was a good game that could entertain me for a couple of days. The only problem with FFX is that it lacks that magical essence that made games like FFVIII and FFVII our favorites.

I think it was crap. Really, really crappy. They barely go into depth with any particular character except for Tidus, Yuna + the villians...

IX was better. Better characters, better development of the plot, the advancement/learning systems wasn't so convoluted. X isn't too bad tho'.

Last edited:
It was alright. I mean, it's not exactly way up there...but it had its moments. Music, for instance...was great. To Zanarkand. ^_^ Love it.

Not the best FF but the best FF graphical wise, A definately must have.

FFX is my absolute favorite game I have played the game for over 5000 hours and I'm still not tired of it... I usually just sit and play for like 7 hours at a time.

FFX wasn't all that bad.
It had some pretty decent sidequests.
And I loved the battle system.

FFX was cool. battle system was very simple and easy to use. It's one of my favs. but it didn't have a strong story line like the previous ones.

It had a 7/10 storyline.
It's very simplistic as well, and it's great if you haven't played any FFs before.

It an alright game. I could play it again sometime. I wish there was more character development though. It kind of felt like the story was a bit incomplete, like they forgot to add somethings into it. I also didn't like not having a world map or being able to control my air ship.

I also didn't like how everyone in this world seemed to conviently get along. Sure there were the Al Bed but they weren't really evil. It would have been nice to see some criminals in this game because I don't think everyone in this entire world could have had good intentions. Villians don't count.

Maybe my expectations were just way too high for this game.

I did love Yuna and Auron. And Lulu was pretty cool. I just wish they developed her more. I did like Tidus, but I wish they got him a better voice actor.

being as my first FF experiance was with FFVIII, and my second with FFVII, I thought that FFX was over simplistic in a lot of ways. However Blitzball is very addictive and the game plods along very smoothly, it's very enjoyable in some areas, and very annoying in others. Overall I'd say 7/10

Back