any got ultima weapon

utadafan1

Gil
i am following this guide where you can get ultima weapon but it doesnt seem to work cause the flute of noah and hisusura are appearing on the equip list but not on their drop list. some say they do show up but ive tried so many times and it still doesnt seem to work. pls help. thx the guide is on gamefaqs if you need it for reference.

I found this I'm not sure if its something similar to the one in Gamefaqs, I hope it helps.

Ultima Weapon is a Lv.99 weapon usable by ALL characters. Stats:

Ultima Weapon
Required Level: 99
Atk+68
"Power up by 2 when HP is at 100%"

Now, as you can probably tell, it's far from being the "best" weapon for your characters as they each have a "specialized" weapon. However, this one DOES help you a LOT when you need a good weapon that's not like a store-sold crap.

Materials required:

- Pisces Recipe
Get it using the password "QTAK5UWATGA". (Refer to other threads on how to input the password.)

- Noah's Lute
Unlock "Ninja" Friend Card using the password "H4NA53NJRE9 ". After you get the Friend Card, engage in a battle with its Ghost Data to fight a Brave Lv.100 Onion Knight. To get the Accessory Rise for Noah's Lute, you'll need to achieve a Brave Break on him. I suggest using Zidane and have Odin (not Auto) as your back-up plan. Stay far away from him and spam Shift Break, and he'll be stupid enough to keep charging into the lightnings 70% of the time (and of course eat the water part and take HP damage). If he somehow Breaks you instead (you know that could happen), pull out Odin and hope for a Break.

- "Hisuhisura"
Unlock the "Fusuya" Friend Card using the password "SF5AUS5WUJ39Y". Engage in a battle with the Ghost Data to fight a Careful Lv.100 Golbeza. To get the Accessory Rise for Hisuhisuya, you'll need to smack Golbeza into the wall of the stage. Lots of chances for this. Personally I used Squall and spammed Rough Divide at a good distance away (about the distance that Blasting Zone JUST misses with its tip), and Golbeza will be a nice boy and keep flying into the wall. It's relatively easy to kill him compared to that Onion Knight you fought Noah's Lute for.

Once you get all three items, go to the shop and go straight to the bottom of the weapon listing to claim the Ultima Weapon.

thats the one im talkiing about. the items listed arent appearing on the drop list.

Yes, but they won't change the weapons design or something. They are just equips, like Armor, Accessories, etc. You can equip them but only the stats change I.e HP, Str, Def, etc. Some equips have nice effects like Auto-Regen and others useful abilities.

And Utadafan1, I couldn't find any info about it. I'll try asking a friend of mine, he might already have Ultima Weapon.

I got the ultima wep, it was hard but my level 100 Frionel did the job, whack Golbez on the wall several times with HP Attacks and win.
As for Onion Knight, spam Odin.

Back