Auto levelling

But with this, you can leave your game and let your characters level up. You could go to sleep and wake up with high levels.

Actually that would take sometime and who would leave their PS2 on for 8 hours while they sleep. Plus its only 600 and something each undead I know of places that even give more.

I've had my PS2 on for seven days.

And note that your PS2 WILL NOT crash because you left it on for three days, unless you have the ghetto-ass slim kind. :monster:

WTF Yate? Explain, pl0x.

If your party leader gets taken out though (I saw my Penelo get cursed with Doom even with both Ashe and Fran using Decoy) you might still have to change party leader, if the other party members are too slow to revive him/her. If you've gone to sleep when that happens, you'll wake up after a whole night of no levelling up. So even if this strategy is good in theory, it's still not waterproof.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, it's just something I noticed while testing it earlier today. :)

Last edited:
If your party leader gets taken out though (I saw my Penelo get cursed with Doom even with both Ashe and Fran using Decoy) you might still have to change party leader, if the other party members are too slow to revive him/her. If you've gone to sleep when that happens, you'll wake up after a whole night of no levelling up. So even if this strategy is good in theory, it's still not waterproof.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, it's just something I noticed while testing it earlier today. :)
What levels were your characters on when you did this?

What levels were your characters on when you did this?

When I did it I started at level 79. Penelo got wiped out several times during the time that I spent doing it. However, I think it's got to do with timing rather than what level you're at.

On another note, I found that the "special charter dig" area of the Henne mines were a lot better than Penumbra at Pharos for levelling up manually, but if you're underlevelled it's close to impossible as the enemies are murderous in there. I got all the way inside ... and then Zodiark killed me! :sad2: Am now off to buy more Argyle Armlets and level up my remaining 3 characters, cos I'm NOT going in there unprepared again. :brooding:

Last edited:
It will take forever if you are at high levels then. I'd rather level up somewhere else. lol. It's a good plan though for those at moderate levels.

hmmmm

yes hmmm indeed, i might try this while im at work tomorrow! But i wont make a habbit of it, i love the grinding, its why i bought the game, but ill take a few free LP's sure lol.:P

yes i made this signature my self, i did it useing paint, took like 15 mins, im proud of it though lol! the avatar is not mine though.:cool:

Last edited:
Yiazmat

Decoy or..was it calld "Lure". Either way..it was a move i've not seen.

Ah, this I can explain. Decoy a spell that you get later on in the game, which causes Lure status, making the affected character the target of all enemies. There are several boss fights where it's extremely useful.

Back