Avin's Cosplay

Big Boss

Punished Snake
Veteran
Gil
I posted these on another forum I used to go to, and it was called 5 Minute Cosplay, so all these cosplays are really half-assed. Please, don't tell me that I missed something or doesn't look anything like the character, I used from 1-10 minutes for every one... You'll be able to tell the ones I tried hard on.. Anyway, here we go!

Dante (Devil May Cry)
Dante2.jpg

Cid (Advent Children)
AcCid.jpg

Cactuar (Various Final Fantasies)
Cactaur.jpg

PuPu (Final Fantasy VIII)
PuPu.jpg

Barret (Final Fantasy VII)
BarretCosplay.jpg

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
SephyCosplay.jpg

Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)
Squall.jpg

Vincent (Final Fantasy VII)
Vinny.jpg

Zell (Final Fantasy VIII)
Zell.jpg

Auron (Final Fantasy X)
Auron.jpg

Take a Guess
Emerald WEAPON
(Final Fantasy VII)

Emerald.jpg

Ladies & Gentleman... I present to you... The feature production...

RIKKU!!

RikkuTwo.jpg

RikkuThree.jpg

RikkuOne.jpg

RikkuFive.jpg

Comment now... Or die ;) .

Lol, I wish I did them in 5 minutes.

Each of them took about 2 minutes, because I had to go through my clothes and find stuff that would work. The only one that took more then 5 minutes was the Rikku one, which is my most recent attempt. Ha ha.

:lol: nice job. I think the Squall one is spot on, cause all you have to do is draw a scar down the middle of your face and have a melancholy look.

Better not do Seifer Avin Scriblerian will most probz kill you lol.The squall one is well good next chance i have ill don my Vincent Valentine costume and take a pic lol

Lol smart move plus he's my third fave character so if you did i would get my pen pal to kill you lol

Zell and Auron impressions weren't bad. But... My precious little Rikku... YOU
S C A R E ME.

lmfao the rikku one WAS a little bit scary lol im off now am tireed and gonna watch Jonathon Ross night all peace out lol

Lmao. I'm pretty sure if I played Rikku in FFX/X-2, the game would've sold triple the amount of copies of what it did.

To Michael Jackson and his cult.

I think I was a little sick inside...

Though, I should probably give you kudos for trying. Despite my reluctance.

Seeing you in a skirt and boob-tube-esqúe top really put a downer on my day. XD

Back