Beat the game - is that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazNicki

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I have just beat Sepheroth, and am a little bemused. The credits have rolled and I am now watching a video of space. This has been running for sometime now, but will I ever return to the game or is this it?

I was hoping it would return to the game, as I still have to beat the Weapons and the Advanced Battle Arena fight for Final Attack Materia.

This is my first time playing FF7 and I really do hope it goes back into the game. Please help.

Moved to help booth

Nope, Im afraid that's your lot, if you don't reset your consol, you will be watching those stars for the rest of your naturals. Best you can hope fior is to reload from your last save point and go kick some weapon butt

Tbf, those stars had me wondering aswel for a while, first time I saw them :wacky:

LOL

when I first beat the game I seen the space screen and decided to test if it goes away. I went for a walk and played with some friends. When I got back it was still the same so I turned it off. Later I tried to press buttons in a way trying to find out if there was a code. Finds out there's nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back