Best armour

SaltTheWound

FFPvP Dragoon [Hellbent]
Gil
can anyone tell me any of the best armour for either of teh characters so i know what i will be looking for when the tiem comes

thanks

I found that your armour depends on the play style of your character more then stats for E.G my Cloud is set up for EX mode, Basically every accessory and armour is tuned for getting into and staying in EXburst so for that setup i would have to recomend Genji armour i also hear tht adamantite armour is gd but im yet to find tht. im sorry if this doesnt help you at all.

the genji armor is one of the best sets ingame.
but you can get the adamantit armor or the wintermoonflower set.
there quite good and they helped me a lot

Maximillian also gives +20% physical defence so it is the best heavy armour. The best light armour is brigandine and the best robe is rainbow robes.

What is the best armor to use depends on what youre going for

For Example, for an EX build, Genji is easily one of the best(especially for campers), since it causes more EX cores to appear and increases your luck, causing more ex cores to appear closer to you, but for a brave building build, Adamant is best,(especially for defensive players) since you get brave for every time you successfully block or dodge

Last edited:
Let's remember to elaborate. Tell us why you think whichever armour is the best, thanks. One or two line posts aren't allowed.

Depends on what build you want for the character you use, like adamant set for example is good for brv build. Such as tidus since his attacks focus on dodging its a perfect setup for him. He gets a 30% boost in brv points for every attack he dodges successfully.

Back