Best blitz players

clouds

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hello all!

Just wanted to know who you have on your blitzball teams and where you found them?

And who's your favorite?

left striker - tidus
right striker - wakka
midfield - brother
defence left - some ronso
defence right - judda
keeper - nimrook is the best but use jamal til i get him

Humm i think Nimrook is the best goalkeeper! I don´t really know about the rest of them but that guy Garv or whatever from the Luca Goers also makes the best midfielder in my opinion!

well i forgot my squad but i had an all star team that was undisputed :D especially with brother on the team alongside Tidus :D and the other players, whose name i forgot lol. the first match is always the hardest when you're introduced to blitz ball. i lost a couple of times and i tried again and i won with a good score 3-1 :D woot woot after my 6th try late night >.<

I actually don't remember... ^_^; I remember the original fat guy as our goalie.

The fat guy was Keepa, and there's a secret that if you level him up to 99, he's actually got the highest...um, what's the skill attackers get? Shot?

Heh, I actually had a friend who's absolute favorite thing about the game was blitzball. I let him play it on my game for hours and hours, while I coached and stratigized (totally a word <.< >.>), my blitzball team was level 70 or so by the time I had barely finished the first game you got to play.

I think it's all on personal prefrence and who you level up the most, but personally the best 2 in the game have to be Brother and Tidus no doubt. Both are amazing on my team and since I bought the game 5 years ago, I have only ever lost 2 games of blitzball overall, and none since I got Tidus AND Brother on my team.

My favourite was nedus. at the start he had a speed stat of 20, but at lv 80 he gets speed 99. so he totally rocks. Wedge is good at the start but thats it. i liked varoja since he had a eyepatch and eyepatches are cool.

re

I think that Berrik, Tidus and Eigaar are the best. Berrik because of his attack power (if he is blocking someone he will surely get the ball), Tidus because of the shot power (and jecht shot), and eigaar because he is one of the most complete player (in my opinion) - good passing, good shooting...

Brother hands down :D

i think he beats Nedus at speed :D since Brother has 30 speed at start but bad stats that's why it's best to level with him and he will be a permanent member of the team. :D

now if you team up Nedus alongside Brother, whoa o_O total pwnage lol

Back