best console

• Wii

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
it had awesome games like zelda and red steel, if it wasent fore nintendo, there would be no playstation or xbox

I would consider the DS, the SNES and the NEs as thier best consoles! The Wii is very awesome, but nothing can match the achievements of the NES

well yes, but i still play old games more....
on the next gen consoles, wii is obviously winning

I'm voting for the PS3 because I have one, so of course I'm a little biased now!

I voted for PS3 cus It's the only system I own of those 3, but SNES and 64 are awesome. Mario Kart 64 all the way.

Don't have any o the consoles but based on what each has out right now I would say that the 360 is the best with games like Dead Rising, Oblivion, Gears of War etc available now while the Wii only has Zelda and the PS3 with a grand total of nothing that interests me.

This question would be better asked in a years time when each has gone someway towards reaching their separate potential as each potentially has a lot going for it.

Don't have any o the consoles but based on what each has out right now I would say that the 360 is the best with games like Dead Rising, Oblivion, Gears of War etc available now while the Wii only has Zelda and the PS3 with a grand total of nothing that interests me.

This question would be better asked in a years time when each has gone someway towards reaching their separate potential as each potentially has a lot going for it.
do you know that the wii also have the red steel splinter cell metal slug too i like the 360 too they have halo kameo burnout

Back