Best Nintendo console (includes GB)

dbzlotrfan

Gil
What (IYO [your opionion]) is the best Nintendo console (that does include Gameboys).

I like the NES, SNES, N64, and game-cube (though I only own the SNES, and N64).

So far behind..... I only own(ed) the gameboy color, the SP, the DS, the 64, and the gamecube. But I've played the Snes, the gameboy original, gameboy pocket, gameboy color, N64, advace, SP, DS, DSLite, Gamecube and I'm waiting for the Wii. The best has been either the gamecube or the DS.

My favourite was the SNES, the golden days of RPG's then comes NES, with many retro classics like pac-man and the important invention of Tetris!
As you can see im a retro gamer.

i think that nintendo have the best consoles i played with all of them and it feels good,specialy the gameboy micro and the dslite .

Nintendo consoles are the most fun, with all the mario, lengend of zelda, super smash bros.,old FF's and loads of other great classics like Excite bike.

My favourite was the SNES, the golden days of RPG's then comes NES, with many retro classics like pac-man and the important invention of Tetris!
As you can see im a retro gamer.

I AGREE THAT THE SNES WAS THE BEST NINTENDO CONSOLE EVER MADE ALL THE BEST RPGS FROM BACK IN THE DAY WERE ON IT FF6 AND SECRET OV EVERMORE , BREATHE OF FIRE AND MORE

The Wii is probably gonna be one heck of a console, with the Wii-mote, Nunchuck , NES and SNES game downloads and full internet acess! The gameplay looks awesome.

I would have to say either the Game Boy Advance or the Nintendo 64 was the best, only because of what huge jumps they were from what came before them. I never owned a Game Boy Color (had a Game Boy Pocket before I bought my GBA), but it was no where near what something like the Sega Game Gear was capable of. When the GBA premiered, that's when I knew Nintendo was serious about owning the handheld market. The graphics were such a huge step up from the GBC, and new games were premiering that no one could wait to play (like the two Zelda Oracle games). We also saw a lot of re-releases of old classics here, so SNES gets a lot of credit.

The N64 was amazing when it came out. Going from Super Mario World to Super Mario 64 was like... I don't know, going from water to root beer! Well, you know what I mean. That, combined with new classics like Super Smash Bros. and Ocarina of Time, defined a generation of gaming.

Has to be the one the only N64 with games such as Goldeneye and super mario, i love it.

The N64 since it had Mario 64, Lylatwars, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros and Paper Mario. SNES a very close second.

I still love my SNES, it has so many great classic games for it! I don't own any other Nintendo consoles myself, all the games I've played have been on the PS.

The Wii I'm sure will be a huge hit, and I'm seriously considering purchasing one, just for the fun factor if nothing else, something my friends will all want to play with me with!

The Nintendo DS is not only the best Nintendo system, it's quite possibly the best video game system out there, period. Anyone who disagrees has never seriously used the system... :)

Thinking about how far the consoles have come ... you really need to look at GB v NDSL. It's been fifteen years since the first GB came out.

I would have to say that I would have to be torn! :( I don't know if I like the GC or the DSL better. They're both wonderful consoles but also two totally different gaming experiences!

I may have to get back with you on this!

Each and every nintendo console was awesome, but the Wii is surely to make Nintendo win the next-gen console wars

I would have to day it is a toss up between the N64 and the SNES. The N64 had great games like Goldeneye, Mario Kart, and Mario Golf!!
The SNES ahd all of the great RPG's.

I don't know if I had to pick one I would say the SNES.

The Nintendo DS is not only the best Nintendo system, it's quite possibly the best video game system out there, period. Anyone who disagrees has never seriously used the system... :)

I have to agree, new gaming concept, you can play all the GBA games on, and as we all know GBA games are the fucking win. :D (Golden Sun)

my personal favorites are the nes, snes, and ds. i also briefly owned a gamecube, but not long enough to tell how much i liked it in comparison. for some reason, i never really liked the n64.

Back