Help Best places to Grind

Brain

Gil
Hello, i'm new to the game and i'm just curious as to the best places to grind? I'm currently level 6.

it's probably a long way off for you. But when you get farther in the game the secret area in the Nabudis deadlands is a good place. but early on in the game I liked Giza Plains and ozmone plains.

Nabudis and the Necrohol are great farther in the game, I agree.

But since it sounds like you are still pretty early in the game, try the Westersands.

Just uhhh make sure in the wester sand not to make that big huge scary dino that looks like a T-Rex mad!!! They are passive but if u attack one hit kills.

Just uhhh make sure in the wester sand not to make that big huge scary dino that looks like a T-Rex mad!!! They are passive but if u attack one hit kills.

Very true...I did that once by accident....*oops* and swiftly died in one hit, lmao.

My advice for now, just don't try and attack anything with a green bar over it until you are farther in the game and leveled up more!

I agree with ya there. especially the elements and entites...I ONLY started pissing them off when I was level 50....and only the elements....entites ARE G-O-D-S! and that early in the game...I saw the T-Rex on the screen you get when it introduces you to the place and I immediately went, "OH CR**!!! I'm STAYING THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT THING!!!" I think it is the normal reaction for someone like me, who, at the time, was only level four though.

but, yeah, in the early game giza and ozmone are the best place to level up. especially Ozmone. those giant behemoth-type things were really hard when I first got there, and then when I got stronger I went back and chained them up to 100! sweet, sweet revenge MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just entered The Phoan Coast and realized that i have done no leveling besides as i went through the story so all my chars are level 25 and need to get to 30 or so were is good place with large mobs and lots of exp?

when near elementals or entites, you must make sure not to use any magic, they will turn to attack you. Besides, the entites are SUPREME, they use the most powerful magics, but before that usually inflict various status ailments, and even in level ~15 (salamand entite while in the sandsea), they kill with one touch. Entites are those glowing balls, STAY AWAY!

in lower levels, the places everyone mentions are the best option.
After, the sandsea is also a good option, i chained up to +150 of urutan yensa, just for fun, lol :P. also, the "tracks of the beast", giza plains (during rains, simply hit all the WITHERED TREES and they'll drift to the south east of giza) is a good option, full of silicon turtles, just pretify, and run around until it dies, jejeje. Besides, a save crystal nearby.

I think you mean the Estersands. Westersands is a little bit different, it contains Cockatrice's that die in about 3 100+ dmg hits. Anyhow, all I did was I leveled from 1-8 on chaining Wolfs. After I got about 2 Mists, I just started doing 1x Mist to those Werewolfs in the Giza Plains (near the save crystal), then running back to the save crystal, then going back and finishing them off. Another thing I did was fight the Icthon's (2 screens down from the village in the south of Estersand). They give about 180 some XP, then continues to chain wolfs in the area until then. Right now, I'm level 10, and I'm starting to kill the Cockatrice's in the Westersand, and they STILL take about 3 hits, and I'm doing about 140 dmg every time I hit -_-

~Insanctified

i think the best place for the end of game leveling ( don't remember a prolific spot early on...) has got to be the henne mines that opens up when going after zodiark.........the abysteel bats...lots of em...be careful throwing a gate switch further in that newly opened section......MANY abysteels appear....i still can't kill them all without leaving that room and healing then going back in to finish them off.....lights out for sure if you're not careful....

Henne Mines were not cool i prefered leveling against those werwolf things in Ozmone plane cuz they give good EXP with right gear they do 0 damage and they give out 2LP per kill!

i think the best place for the end of game leveling ( don't remember a prolific spot early on...) has got to be the henne mines that opens up when going after zodiark.........the abysteel bats...lots of em...be careful throwing a gate switch further in that newly opened section......MANY abysteels appear....i still can't kill them all without leaving that room and healing then going back in to finish them off.....lights out for sure if you're not careful....

yup. later in the game, henne mines are the best place. you could also wander around the pharos subterra for awhile. not a bad place either. still, for the amount of exp. that it takes to get to 99, i would have hoped there would have been a more elite area.

For later in the game, I found that at around level 40, the... uh... crap, I can't think of the name right now... the tunnels where Addramalech is found... is an awesome place to level up. Most of the enemies there give you lost of experience and more license points than usual, as well.

For later in the game, I found that at around level 40, the... uh... crap, I can't think of the name right now... the tunnels where Addramalech is found... is an awesome place to level up. Most of the enemies there give you lost of experience and more license points than usual, as well.

Zertinan Caverns, yes. Also when you have a little guest in your party that have infinite potions is a good chance if you are low.

Zertinan Caverns, yes. Also when you have a little guest in your party that have infinite potions is a good chance if you are low.

Totally! I kept Larsa for as long as I could throughout the game... I levelled up pretty quickly because of his help with the potions... hehe. Especially when fighting the Earth Tyrant... jeez.

So wat about at level 30 wats a good place to grind for about 10 levels to about level 40 cuz before I go on in Phoan Coast I wanna get to level 40!!!

ok im sorry this isent about a lvl 6 lvling but once you get around level 20 get the spell fira, and go to the henne mines. go through and get the teleport stone. then go back to ---junction B--- and hit that switch. and around 15 to 30 jellies will jump on you. this is where fira comes in. set fira on one charaters gambits. and have some type of cure on the other 2 to keep the caster alive. when its all said and done with thats 1 or 2 levels!!!and a little bit of loot.:lol:

now what makes this twice as good is you can equip all your characters with golden amulets, for dubble LP!!! not to mention phials of yellow liquid sell for tons (at level 20). i used this at level 25 and i had 200,000 gil on me by level 30. was very nice. and i had tons of LP to spend on whatever i wanted...

after you kill the 15-30 jellies flee and zone into another area of the mine and run back to start it all over again! the bigger your chain the more phials of yellow liquid drop off each jelly, and the more phials the more money ya get!!! :cool:

Back