Original Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Lil' Moogle

Vivi is mine.
Gil
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Prologue. <3

The elderly lady hastily pulled the crimson-colored ribbon that hung on the front of her blue cloak to tie it more tighter than before, just to make sure the hood on top wouldn’t slip away. She hurriedly gathered all the spells and other supplies that had taken an hour to gather. It was much harder to do things when you were hiding away in secrecy, you know. Even if you were the Fairy Godmother.

The Fairy Godmother threw various ingredients that were mostly day-to-day things used by people in the massive black pot of hers. Smoke fumed out as one by one each ingredient joined the other ones that were already inside the pot. A satisfied smug appeared on the woman’s face as the last of the elevated ingredient jumped dancingly inside the pot. Watching the ingredients make their way to the pot was pretty entertaining, so much so that she had momentarily forgotten about the next step.

“ – Oh my! I almost forgot, It is now time for the spells.”

The Fairy Godmother then waved her wand and ordered all the parchments to make their way in the pot. The spells, like the ingredients also danced their way into the pot in an orderly fashion. As the last one entered the pot there was a brief explosion and the now dim and cold room became warm. The Fairy Godmother quickly took out an orb from inside her cloak. “The last item.. “ she flinched as the orb shined brightly. It glowed so much that it lightened the whole room, so much so that it even fogged the woman’s view. She held it below so that its shine wouldn’t sting her eyes no more and she slowly made her way to put it in the pot herself. The room became dark again as the orb disappeared in the pot, giving off a beam of light that hit the roof.

Now the last thing that was left for her to do was to say the magical words that would make the spell work. The Fairy Godmother enthusiastically pushed her sleeves till her elbows and with yet another wave of her wand, she cleared her throat and chanted the magical words:

“Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!”

The next thing that came to view were the blue clouds that spread throughout the entire shady room. The Fairy Godmother found herself sitting across the floor, it seemed that she had fallen from the outburst that was caused by the spell. She coughed and supported her back as she barely managed to get up. She narrowed her eyes on the shady figure that came into her vision as the fog started to clear up. A wide smile appeared on her wrinkled face.

“Light.”

----​

Hee~h. This is my Kingdom Heart's fanfic I'm currently working on. I only wrote it to chapter two. If you guys couldn't tell the Fairy Godmother was the one from Cinderella, and it seemed like she was up to something!

But what? ;o

Please tell me your opinions/views/criticism on my fanfic. It'll inspire me to write some moooo~re.​

Back