XBox Castle Crashers

Kunera

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Castle Crashers is probably the best Xbox Live Arcade game out there, in my opinion. It's a nice crossover between an RPG and a beat 'em up, supporting 4 players, local and online, resulting in quite a bit of fun. I've played it to death, but still, it's a nice game to pick up and mess around with, as most beat 'em ups are.

So yeah, anyone here play Castle Crashers? As I frequent Newgrounds a lot, I'm probably more familiar with Castle Crashers than most people are, but hey, it's on the XBLA, so anyone could've bought it, really.

I play castle Crashers, I've done some things on it but I'm missing the pets and erm, something else, I'll check my achievements later, if you're ever on XBL add me
"Who are you 2" and maybe you could help me grab the rest of the pets or something, I'm always looking for a few more Gamerscore ;P

Hah, yes. I've played Castle Crashers. Definitely a fun arcade style RPG. I had to play at a firends though, due to lack of a 360. overall, it's fun, but gets old very fast. I got to level 50+ then we quit playing that game.

ive played castle crashers and for a while it was really fun but i think it gets old a little too quickly.
Me and my friends all bought it on XLA and after a while kinda lost interest.

Back