Cloud, Vincent & Tifa vs. this dude.

.... Zetta (The guy in the picture) wins with ungodly ease. Mainly because a Level 1200 Laharl was a casual planet buster and Zetta is Level 2000 (Yes, the games do reference levels within the storyline and no, I am not making those numbers up).

Last edited:
Really? He looked like some random, generic character to me. I went with the larger group.

Oooh, I watched some random Youtube video with him in it. He's a freaking overlord...or so he says.

...This reminds me of that thread about Superman V.S. Sephiroth...or was it Sephiroth V.S. Goku?

Meh, I'll go with Cloud, Vincent, and Tifa anyway. It just seems so natural to pick your most favorite characters.

^

Goku > Sephiroth

Goku > Superman (he suxs D:< )

Batman > Superman ;D

Batman > Superman ;D
This is not a laughing matter IMO, I totally think that Batman would own Supermen in a fight, of course not physical, both of them with their own devices.

Mainly because a Level 1200 Laharl was a casual planet buster and Zetta is Level 2000 (Yes, the games do reference levels within the storyline and no, I am not making those numbers up).
That's why I hate the game, wtf is lvl 1200? Talk about going into extremes...

This is not a laughing matter IMO, I totally think that Batman would own Supermen in a fight, of course not physical, both of them with their own devices.

Batman has owned Superman, read Dark Knight Returns.

And Zetta would win that fight with ease.

Since 'the guy' looks like a gay vampire cowboy... FF7 kicks his ass.

Back