Console problem

wlochatyjoe

Gil
Hi! I played many Final Fantasy games, however I have never played the sixth part. I would like to know which on which console it is the best to play, on GBA, PlayStation or SNES?

Frankly it's best on the PC, though it's going to take a lot of work to get that running (legally, obviously).

From your choices given it's obviously best to play on the PlayStation if all of those systems/games are available. Best graphics quality, speed, controls, etc.

Well its easy to get for the ps. Howeve,r tbh you should just emulate it and save the cash man. Good game, youl like it.

It simply depends whether or not you want to play the game on a console or a handheld.

The GBA version has extra content and the PSone version has FMV scenes. SNES has neither. There isn't really a best option. FFVI is a fantastic title no matter what console you play it on.

I played the PSone version and its sound is better than a GBA's or a DS's. I would avoid the PC emulation option because it's illegal.

Last edited:
Well its easy to get for the ps. Howeve,r tbh you should just emulate it and save the cash man. Good game, youl like it.

Although this is not shined on by heaven, its the cheapest. Although Sabin's blitz techs are really hard to do in the Keyboard. The GBA is "best" due to its availability and low cost at local game stores. Happy Gaming :neomon:

SNES!!! : D I'm just a believer that games should be played as they were designed... Unless ridiculously hard, *cough*
Final Fantasy I & II
*cough* : )

Get it for the DS. You've got the option to play DS and GBA games. Plus the original DSs can be found for as low as $40 online.

Back