Crisis Core Crisis Core Paranoia

theferge51

Gil
I started the game earlier, and I'm so paranoid at what to do. Thanks FFXII i.e. the Zodiac Spear. Is there anything I should NOT do for an item, cut-scene, or addition characters. (all I've done are the missions in menu, so I don't know if there are more party members. I saw phoenix downs so I assume so...) Don't open Chests, do Certain Missions, anything? Thanks.

I just got to the dumbapple town and I'm at Lvl 30 so I want to get on with the game with peace of mind.

Ryan

Last edited:
As far as I know, the only thing that's really notable that's easily missed is the Phoenix summon, which is obtained by doing the sidequest in nibelheim. If you don't do the nine wonders of nibelheim, you can't get it. D :

It's also possible to miss the Tonberry and Cactuar summons (my friend didn't find them), you have to find & defeat them in certain mission to unlock other 3 missions, allowing you to get them. Oh I I believe there are 7 and not nine wonders, :P

That's good to know. I have the Tonberry, so I'll look up the Cactuar. I don't know what those 7 Wonders are so I'll do the same for that.

EDIT
Nevermind. I can't Google how to get the Cactuar. Searches yield no answers. HELP?
EnD EdiT (CONFLICT RESOLVED)

I also have some Mysterious Bucket thing. It gave me Kaiser Knuckles on the first try and that adds +30 to attack. I suggest finding him in the last Tonberry Knife Mission. He asked me to use Jump, Gravity, Fira, and Atomic Twister.

Oh no! (POSSIBLE SPOILER) That town that blew up has some glowing spots in it and I didn't do anything with them. What now!?!

Last edited:
Oh no! (POSSIBLE SPOILER) That town that blew up has some glowing spots in it and I didn't do anything with them. What now!?!
You return to Banora at a later time, and those things are the crystallized lifestream. Nothing to worry about.

ok i will answer all your questions

Cactaur and Tonberry cannot be lost forever.. if you miss the mission, all you have to do is open it up and do it again and they will be there. to find cactaur its one of the genesis clone missions.. sry i don't have my game in front of me.. all i know one of the missions you have to go behind the boss to continue the path and you will see it.

7 wonders is in nieblheim and its activated by the kid in the main village in front of a house..

That bucket is also a summon.. you find him in later missions where he gives you genji items, and his dmw.

The glowing spots are just bonus items like somas and elixirs that are basically not important...

I'm this way with gaming now too all thanks to the Zodiarc Spear in FFXII as well. I now take a look at guides, online, or ask via the boards to make sure there that if there is something important to get and it's possible to miss and never get again, I want to know.

I knew the summons could be gotten later on...
but the mission number isn't that easy to find unless you look in a "missions" FAQ, :P Thing is that my friend doesn't want to re-do missions and neither look at FAQs, :)

Well I've slowly worked my way through the game, being VERY careful. Now I've got another problem. I'm infiltrating that snow base (the one where you lose an item if you're caught). I'm apparently bad at video games because I've got caught every time. I can't go on without knowing what's in the boxes. WhAT's IN tHE TrEAsUrE CheSts?

Well I've slowly worked my way through the game, being VERY careful. Now I've got another problem. I'm infiltrating that snow base (the one where you lose an item if you're caught). I'm apparently bad at video games because I've got caught every time. I can't go on without knowing what's in the boxes. WhAT's IN tHE TrEAsUrE CheSts?

Don't worry about the chests. All that's in them is some common materia like Power Attack, which you should already have at this point in the game. They contain some accessories as well, but everything in them can be acquired in missions, so it's no big deal if you don't get all of them.

I'm apparently bad at video games because I've got caught every time.

Just simply study their movements (should only take a few minutes) and when the three guards join each other near the entrance, that's when you make your sneak entrance and quickly head towards the right. I didn't get caught at all, and I was able to get one chest towards the back (before you enter that large door where you are supposed to head towards to).

Now I remember that part... and what happened when I was going to play it: My friends always take my PSP as if it were theirs, and even when I tell them not to touch certain games, they do, and they even overwrite the files, so that's why I never had the chance to do that specific part.

Now, regarding losing anything in the game: it's ok, anything you might get in the storyline can be obtained doing missions, in fact, with the missions you usually get powered up items, so there's no need to worry about anything.

Wait, there are a few details you would like to be wary of if you want to get a full experience, :P For example, there's a 'secret' Sephiroth fanclub which you join by
talking to certain lady in the park
. Or the Zack fanclub which you join by
talking to the lady in the shinra building(the one in reception)
. Or you can build two more flower wagons for Aerith by gathering the other two sets of parts and then
talking to Aerith again, once for the 'normal' wagon and once for the 'weapon' wagon
, enabling a two more scenes like the first. These aren't exactly 'important' in the game, but they are still fun to do and watch, and they can't be obtained once you've lost them, for there's a point in the game in which you can't return to midgar anymore, and there's no going back (unless you make a last save before leaving Midgar... and Aerith.

Last edited:
Back