Crisis Core Quotes

CACTUAR LOL

Goodnight, Zack.
Gil
Just thought it might be a nice idea to have a place where everyone can name their favorite/most memorable quotes from this awsome game.

I'll start off with a couple, keep em coming though. :neomon:

Angeal: Use brings about wear, tear, and rust.

Cloud: I am Cloud. SOLDIER, first class.

Zack: Continue living. You are proof that I existed. My dreams and pride, I give it all to you

Lol thats ridiculus, This should be in crisis core, whats the point in having a crisis core sub forum when things relating to it are moved here, even guides on that forum were moved to the help forum, seems having its own forum isnt needed.

What a fucking retarded forum nazi team you have here lol, Goodbye.

Oh ffs. This is a spammy FF game, whereas the CC section is used for serious CC-related discussion. I won't tell you to stick to the topic again before infracting you.

Oh my god...I have two favorite quotes from this game...and they are just...the best.

I'm not sure if I have these 100% correct; I tried looking up the game script to make sure I got them right, but there aren't any yet...I don't think...^.^

My favorites:

]Zack: "Are you serious? It's eating my hair!"

- During the encounter on the bridge while Zack is escaping on the motorcycle with Cloud -

Zack: "Sephiroth, have you lost weight?"

- Angeal is flying/carrying Zack and they land in the ShinRa building to find Sephiroth fighting off Genesis Clones -

Back