Delta Goodrem!

moodringer10

Gil
Has anyone heard of Delta Goodrem? She's a singer from Australia who sold over 3 million records. She's finally releasing her album here in the US on July 15 and I'm very excited about her release! I've been listening to her songs on her myspace and I can't wait to have her full album =) If you haven't heard of her, i recommend checking out this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEoGDS0lp_0

This video was shot in Los Angeles by Robert Hales, who also shot videos for Justin Timberlake and Gnarles Barkley.

Check her out!

Joy
Ms. UMGD :chocobo:

Last edited:
I don't listen to her but my stepmum and sister do, she always has 'Almost Here' blasting out of her bedroom but she does have a pretty amazing voice. It might just be me but when she's singing the Australian accent doesn't come through as strong as when she's just normally talking.
Anyway, she has a great voice. :)

She's not bad. Back in the day, I listened to her first album, 'Innocent Eyes' quite often. I think I still have it somewhere - she's a talented pianist and vocalist ... and she's stunning, to top it all off.

She first started out in the Australian T.V show Neighbours and sang on their for a while and the main song was 'Born To Try'.

Then she released her Innocent Eyes album.

I fell in love with Lost Without You, Not Me Not I and Predictable.

I think she also got breast cancer and was out of the business for a while which is understandable.

Darren Hayes actually sang I'm Lost Without You on T.V for a music award show or something a few years ago when she was still sick from all the chemotherapy and couldn't accept her award I think. He sung it really well too.

I bought her first album and her second (which I don't know the name of) has been released just last year and is much darker looking than the first.

She has a brilliant voice. I love listening to it before I go to bed sometimes. She has that sort of lullaby singing voice. >.<

Back