Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Only a few times

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE GUDIES!!!

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
I never use guides on my first or second walkthrough....then i check one or another guide on the internet to try and complete the game at 100%

FFX i used a guide to get all of the celestial weapons...i mean how was i supposed to know you had to dodge 200 lighbolts and win dozens of blitzball matches to get them:rolleyes:

I used a guide to make sure I didn't miss out on anything..
Then I stoped because I realised there was nothing to miss out on,
untill of course I stoped using the guide -_-;

I've never used a guide to complete FFX, I've used walkthroughs on the Internet to go through Side-Quests and such but never to progress in the main story

Haha, no. Using a guide for X is amazingly pointless, seeing as you're only ever following a given path. You'd need it to save time in regards to working out how to power up the Celestial Weapons, but that's about it really. I referred to online guides for that.

The only game I wanted a walkthrough for from the start was FFX-2. I could never do it right. xD

only at the end and in Bevell (in the wierd thing with the moving panels)
i had the guide around the time I was in bevell
so I have all kind of lil notes on paper

i needed a guide to find out certain items that monsters held and sidequests

I only used a guide for the hardest bosses and parts...Yunalesca, the dragon when you're on the airship, Seymour on Gagazet and Seymour after Yunalesca. A part was when you had to step on the puzzle pieces to get to yunalesca.

i found it pretty straight forward, a couple of times when i got stuck on a boss i asked one of my friends how they killed them but thats about it

I only used it when I needed to get through the Djose Temple in the Cloister of Trials. Then after I beat the game I used it for all sidequests like finding the Omega Ruins, Leveling up in Blitzball, getting the secret Aeons.

My first play through I used a guide for some stuff, but not the main story. Only for the celestial weapons and shit like that.

I only use Guides after ive completed the story for the extras for FFX the costumisations of the armour and items i need

i voted yes but only on the secon time i played because on my first time i didn't found all the al bed primers...
... and so i started all the game again, but it was still cool to play it.

Well, at first i never used a guide but then i found the walkthrough and i started using it, mostly to find all of the Al Bhed Primers.

Back