Does anyone actually use Relm?

ACardAttack

Kefka Disciple and Ultros Stalker
Gil
Just curious, I never used her the first time I played and she just joined my party in my second play though and I just find her useless, although apparently I read that if I pick up the fake mustache I can control the enemies with her or something along those lines. So did anyone actually use her a lot?

I didn't use her, but she is a character I have learned to appreciate after completing the game. If I were to play it again then I would make sure she would get more attention.

I think it stems from her joining the party quite a bit later than most other characters, and by then you have already formed your "killer party" so to speak.

I used her in moments when the party split up, and that was all... And I regretted not leveling her up or using her more before these points.

I always feel a strange obligation to use every party character that's given to me. Even if I think a character is completely useless (I'm looking at you, GoGo) I still stick them in my party and grind my teeth through every painstakingly irritating battle.
I did use Relm, but it was more out of that pity that makes you pick the fat kid nobody wants on their soccer team.

FFVI has so many good characters that I find it hard to use the less essential ones. I have my favorites and I always jump between the same 5 or 6 characters that I just love so much.

I only used her if I felt likwe I was forced to, at any available opportunity Id swap her out, didn't think much of that drawing thing she did...I never really gave her the chance though tbh, as already said, by the time she comes along, your party is pretty much established, and given the choice, she is far dowen my list of preffered characters in battle. So no, she took a back seat

I actually used her alot. >_> Sure, she joined late, but I only really got attached to a few characters. So in the end, she was a part of my main team.

I dunno why, but I really liked her. She not as good as most of the other people I could have used, but there was a strange attachment with her that once I realised it, I couldn't kick her out of my party.

She died alot though. >_>

I did use her a bit. I like her and liked being able to sketch enemies. But I loved equiping her with the fake mustache so she could control the enemies moves. I had a good deal of fun with that.

I did use her a bit. I like her and liked being able to sketch enemies. But I loved equiping her with the fake mustache so she could control the enemies moves. I had a good deal of fun with that.
I never did that on my first play through and will try it on this one to see if i liker her any more...can u control bosses?

Mod Edit: try not to stray too far from the original topic, thanks.

Yes, I do use her. I love Relm and I use her every time I go to fight Kefka. If it were up to me, I would make Relm related to Terra.

Mod Edit: maybe discuss why you use Relm and enjoy doing so?

I was under the impression that sketch and control weren't really that good, but she has a high magic stat. ATM my terra has a higher magic stat than her (due to leveling with zona seeker more times maybe), but I still use Relm. Just slap Maduin on her and get some spells as fast as you can and you'll see she isn't so bad.

I use her and just spam Ultima =/

I didn't really use her much early on.

But in the second half, since she has a very high magic stat, she's now a very powerful mage/beastmaster/pictomancer.

I didn't use her, unless I was forced to. By the time she came along, I already had my final team in mind - Celes/Locke/Terra/Mog, and there just wasn't room for Relm.

Even though she has the highest natural magic stat in the game, the other characters appealed to much more. I didn't find her special skill useful either.

Back