Euro 2008

hey wait minute i change my mind about my last post i forgot that Germany and England (England if they get sorted out and if does not go to penities) but its most likey that is going to be Italy or Spain

Italy and France would be my picks with the two teams performances at the World Cup and I think that they would do well and maybe even better without Zidane, Totti etc, although it's a bit early to say this of course.

Spain: Got the talent, no doubt about that, but Spain just never seem to get it together or have a bad game at the wrong time.

England: Still lack the belief or the bottle to make it on the big stage, that and still some problems with the team selection (Lampard, Crouch) or over reliance on Wayne Rooney. It's a team game in the end, Greece won for being that and not for being a one man show.

I think Portugal are going to have some problems without Luis Figo and Pauleta. You can already see it in the early stages of their qualifying campaign. That said, I still like the team and they do have Cristiano Ronaldo. If he can play for Portugal in the future the way he plays for us (Manchester United), it should be a real boost.

But, yeah. Spain don't seem to play well together. England seems to be in transition right now. France and Italy make good teams.

England....it's about time we won something we've deffinately got the talent.

England needs to qualify first. I don't know much about the national team, but almost every article I read intimates that Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard can't play together in the central midfield.

I think Portugal are going to have some problems without Luis Figo and Pauleta. You can already see it in the early stages of their qualifying campaign. That said, I still like the team and they do have Cristiano Ronaldo. If he can play for Portugal in the future the way he plays for us (Manchester United), it should be a real boost.

But, yeah. Spain don't seem to play well together. England seems to be in transition right now. France and Italy make good teams.
yes lady thats rigth go france go our team will blast all other teams but i steel think tha portugal its a hard opponent

Euro 08? Judging by recent performances it's go to go to Spain. They have loads of good players who can all play well as a team, and they have a very god coach who can take them al the way. Of course that's liable to change with another 18 months or so before the tournament actually starts :lol: I can't see another minor team like Greece winning again, and England just have absolutely no chance in hell of winning another international tournament until the second team comes through to be the first

Back