European release

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
Square-Enix has confirmed that KH2 will be released in Europe in Autumn this year. Oh cruel fate, how long you have kept me waiting for this news!

Is anyone else here from Europe? This news is fantastic! *dances uncontrollably*

So, comments?

yeh i read in eb games that it is releasing september . if enyone has any other information please post it in my forums under australia kingdom hearts 2

Don't flame me for getting at you, but I only believe this kinda stuff it is from Square-Enix. If Australia really DOES get it in September, then it will be very likely that Europe will get it at the same time. But remember, that those EB games aren't Square-Enix. Until they give an official releas date, I won't believe anything.

Yeah that's true...
In some Videogame Magazines they say a European release Date is september 29th.
But I don't think it's true.

well you could always swap magic + import kh2 that's what i did

I'm too lazy to do that so I'm waiting for the pal release.

Square is evil and mean to us europeans we're alwhays months{even years} behind america it shouldn't take that long to get license toi mport it around europe and translation.

They also need to convert NTSC to PAL which shouldn't take too long either.But swap magic means you could import other games as well.
Besides NTSC is better than PAL anyway cause of the full screen capibilities and faster gameplay.

{that applies to every game except for FFX.}

If I do that I can play a lot of games like chrono but I'm not allow to import games

why not?
FFX pal gets dark aeons and penance
but the quality of it is poor it takes up like 2/3 of the screen

I rather have penance it gives me a reason to play for
another 60 hours to train. the american version is definately better than the pal version in quality.

You mean 26th of march
well i don't mind if we get extra but if we don't there's no reason for me to buy it
My friend has Kh2 NTSC version and he said he's going to buy pal version as well even if it dosen't have extras?:confused:

Back