• No...but i believe in ghosts

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No...I dnt believe in ghosts

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Empra

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I dnt kno whether or not i hav....i thought i seen a ghost in my cupboard as a child...and sometimes i feel tht there is sum1 else in the room its weird...

anywas share away

I think I may have had a ghostly expirence at my mom's house when I was younger. I used to stay up late on Saturday nights watching a few shows that didnt come on til midnight. Once the shows were over I got that funny feeling that someone was watching me and the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. Always got that feeling when I walked pass the formal living room to go upstairs to my bedroom.

Cheers
AK

ooo...was it an old house u were living in? Iv had tht being watched feelin 2....never put ma finger on it tho

Hmmm weird...my mum believes in guardian angels...pulled me aroung 2 thinking tht way as well....mayb u hav a guardian angel....if there are indeed ghosts i dnt think they r here 2 harm us...

I think you're right that ghosts are not really here to harm us. I think that they have unfinished business to take care of or they died so suddenly that they do not think that they are dead.

I believe in ghosts and sometimes i feel that some 1 else is in the room and a few times ive heard ghostly noises but ive only seen one once, and i wasent even sure if it was s ghost.......

I think I clicked the wrong one, I meant to click maybe but I might have clicked no by accident. oops.

But once I spent the weekend at my uncle's with my ex, and we both went inside coming back from the neighbor's house and we just kind of felt something, like we expected someone to be in there, sitting on the couch, or walking out of the kitchen, but the living room was completely empty. It was really strange. We both felt it though... and my uncle is always saying his house is haunted but I've never seen anything that he's talking about. Well at least he got rid of that creepy stuffed tiger!

ok this is a true story and i have no clue what to make of it. i was more terrified that night then i have ever been in my entire life. heres what happened and i think i was about 10 when it happened:

I was going to sleep one night and i notice on my wall a shadow that took the shape of a creature's head with its mouth open and sharp teeth. this is fomr side view like it was coming in my room, and i could have sworn i saw the shadow flinch. I turned to the other side of my room to see what could have caused the shadow. I closed my closet door and the shadow was still there, all my toys were put away and the shadow was still there, I did not see anything or even fathom anything that could have created that shadow. I ducked under my covers and went to sleep scared as anything. I never saw the shadow again.

Forgive me, but I cannot see how you can 'know' something unevidenced. You can only believe.

And your belief seems more 'totally' than 'kinda'.

Ghosts don't exist, neither do gods or invisible pink unicorns that dance on the underside of everyone's noses.

Back