Help Exp. and AP

Shotgun

Center of the Universe
Gil
I just got Hilda Garde 3 on disc 3 and my characters are around level 60. So where's a good place to continue to level up and/or earn AP?

I'll shift this to the FFIX help booth, please remember that each FF has it's own help section! ^^

-Thread Moved-

Anyway, Grand Dragons are, by far, the best random enemies in the game for EXP, if I'm recalling that correctly. They're also pretty good for AP. Although, if you want monsters solely for AP, then go for the friendly monsters. You can only receive their AP once, but they're the best source of AP in the game, I think.

Yeah. Aside from the bosses, the spirits give the most AP. When you get to memoria later, walking through the crystal area will respawn the 4 guardians in random order for you to fight.

And grand dragons give the most Exp, as far as I know.

Ya, go to Gizamaluke's Grotto and fight the Grand Dragons in that area. Death spells work really well, especially Level 5(?). You can spam through them pretty quickly.

Most FF9 games I played my average level wasn't above 60 upon completion, so my opinion would be that you don't need to level anymore. If you really want to do more leveling/training I second Stevie Nicks suggestion. Grand dragons and friendly monsters are the way to go.

Back