Favorite Blitzball Move

either jecht shot or jecht shot 2 cause i like the way tidus hits the ball into them ^_^
volley shots look pretty cool when they actually work

sphere shot is my favourite cuz its a shot that is actually kinda possible. The jecht shot is the most usefull in the game but i think the sphere shot looks better and its kinda more believable. It looks awesome when tidus uses it in the opening movie

Jecht Shot hands down. I've never gotten the Jecht Shot 2 yet, so I have no idea what it looks like, but I heard it knocks out 3 people instead of 2.

Seems like people loves the Jecht shot. Well, so do I. However, I did get tired of seeing it being performed because I did the move so many times.

Venom Strike is pretty cool too, although it doesn't look as cool.

best blitzball move

id go for the obvious jecht 2 shot or the jecht mark 3 shot that vie never seen, but i lol anytime i see the goalie just floating there cuz he gets hit by a sleeping shot or a nap shot they call it.

Jecht Shot # 2!

XD Man, what a very amusing time it was when we tried getting it... And mastering it...

man i really want to see how Jecht Shot 2 looks like :( i obtained it but could never somehow equip it :(...... that was really gay >.<

i liked the jecht shot the most. because it owns the defenders.
or nap pass 3 you can put 3 people to sleep in just 1 move

Back