Favorite Instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
What's your favorite instrument? Or type?
Post it here.

Mine would have to be either the bass guitar or the lowly flute.
Combined, they have a good rhythm anyways, so I say both. ^_^

well i paly guitar so im sayin that
with a guitar u can make ppl sad and angry or even cry. u can get so many different sounds on a guitar.

i like euphonium (similar to a tuba) mainly because it is the only instrument i can play i chose it because i wanted to be different to everyone in my school and because i cant play for shit on a guitar

even the triangle?? i think not;)

Some people are gifted triangle players. :D

the piano is such a graceful instrument. Actually, graceful = Harp.

Yea, play a harp and God instantly sees you as worthy.

Bagpipe. Fuck yeah.

No, I really like the sound of the saxophone, though. I used to play drums, however. XD

How 'bout cymbals, eh? :P

I like drums, just so you know.
In fact, if it wasn't considered by some to be background material, it's the most important instrument that a band will ever use.

Hard to find really good drum players, ya know?

i play guitarused to play violin
but personally i think the piano is by far the best can be so powerfull (yeah i know all instruments can be powerfull)

Bagpipe. Fuck yeah.

No, I really like the sound of the saxophone, though. I used to play drums, however. XD

the bagpipes really annoy me!! im scottish and i dont particularly like them, they only sound good when scottish songs are bein played

I for one like the bagpipes.
Well, that's probably because.....I don't know. I'm weird that way.

Another instrument I like?
Flute. Harp. Lyre. They create really down to earth natural sounds.
And that is why I like them.

The human voice, eh?

Never thought of it as an instrument, even though it is. 0_0
Oh, heck yes. ^_^ I guess it's easier to say voices are instruments when you listen to a choir. I used to be in choir back in the day (Alto, for those who are curious). I still love the feeling of using my own voice to create soul-soothing harmonies. The feeling just seems more powerful to sing with the harmony than to just sit back and listen.

I think it would be cool to learn Guitar and drums. I'm musically handicapped at the moment. Use to play the Cello in 9th grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back