FF7: Advent Children Complete in a bundle and FFXIII trial

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
If you are a fan of Final Fantasy's saga, you may know that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete will be release soon in Japan. Suqre Enix have fixed the date so it will be on the 16th of April. You can find below some pictures about it, the bundle called 'Cloud Black 160 GB Special Spec + Final Fantasy XIII Trial Version Set' will be for 49 980 yens, the Standard Edition for 4 900 yens and the Final Fantasy XIII Trial Version Set will cost you 5 900 yens. All the fans can right now quote the 16th of April case on their calendar.

7274620090119_070803_0_big.jpg

7274620090119_070803_1_big.jpg

(Source : Famitsu)

Thats a pretty nice looking ps3 ive gotta say. Cant really say im to bothered about ac complete though. Still its a nice ps3 :P

I'm not sure, I could imagine if it sells well in Japan then there is a pretty good chance that it will come out in America, because with the amount of FF fanatics out there, I'm pretty sure SE could cash in on this PS3 design. :wacky:

Wow what a cool looking Final Fantasy ps3!!! It looks good but I imagine it to be in only japan until Advent Children complete comes out. *Go's to sell ps3 for ff version*

Now that is one sexy PS3 :wacky:, I probably won't bother with it though if it is released over here as I already have a PS3 and I am quite happy with it.

Is this the whole Crisis Core PSP thing all over again?
There has been a FF3 DS, FFCC:RoF DS, FF12:RW DS, CC:FF7 PSP (I not too sure about any others) and a possible upcoming Dissidia PSP... now this?
Well I ain't complaining because I'll most likely end up with this PS3 if they end up here none the less, but what the hell? Is anything Limited Edition with FF anymore?

I want that PS3, sad thing i, I'd probably skint myself just to get it if it became available over here - so for the sake of my purse strings, I'm kinda hoping it doesn't..... >_>

Must say I am out of the loop a little bit, but what is Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete? Is it just an extended version of AC?

This ps3 has a cool name Cloud black now that is freakin sick. Cloud black ps3 ohhh I have a ps3 already but if it comes out here I will probably buy it or might not even. I like my ps3 already but this Cloud black one is sick!!!

Back