FF9 Cheat Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdventWolf

Gil
hey guys i am new too this site so just wanna say hi to begin with also i am a final fantasy fanatic.

i came across a program called Cheat engine and when used in conjunction with a playstation emulator it allows you too search for certain addresses that control the games parameters it is a very confusing program and ive started too get the hang of it i have been mucking around with it and final fantasy IX running through ePSXe and i have started too make a template that people can use on their own machines certain things that i can control are:

Amount of Gil - can freeze it so you never spend a Gil

Amount of Items - Can freeze it so you never use anything

Characters EXP - Can set it too whatever amount go into a battle win and then you jump too that level

Frog catching game - Set too how many you want

Choco hot and cold - Set how many points you want

I can also change the amount of AP an item has accumulated but i can only find the addresses for individual items so every time i want too short cut AP i have too search for every address only takes a few mins but Im trying too find the address that allows me too just max them all out but there are millions on millions of addresses so finding the right one can be long and tedious.

Im just wondering if anyone would be interested in this and if someone is ill upload it too something or i can direct email it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back