FFF ESPN Streak for the Cash (USA)

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
Group Name: FFF's goin' streaking!

http://streak.espn.go.com/en/group?groupID=166276

Password: terra

Start the best win streak during the month and win $100,000 in cash. Pick the correct sports option from the featured matches from several sports every day and start a win streak. Longest win streak wins!

Most wins in a month nets you $10,000.

If you do not have an ESPN account, registration is free.

Disclaimer:
ESPN Streak for the Cash Eligibility Rules: said:
ESPN Streak for the Cash (the "Challenge") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., Mexico, United Kingdom, and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are eighteen (18) years or older, or age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is older, as of March 1, 2010, and are registered members of ESPN.com. (Registration is free and is further described below). Employees of (i) ESPN, Inc. or its parent or affiliated companies, or (ii) any entity directly connected with the development, implementation or marketing of this Challenge, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household members of each such employee are not eligible. This Challenge is void in all U.S. Territories and Foreign Territories (e.g., Guam and Puerto Rico) and where prohibited by law.
Questions? Post here.

Sources:

a.) http://streak.espn.go.com/en/story?pageName=streak\rules_2010_03

Last edited:
alright, i just joined it. i think im good for my first win today. don't think lakers will lose to the bobcats

well guess i was wrong about the lakers and the bobcats. oh well, on to the next one, durant should score more than kamen combine pts and reb.

I do this all the time but never in a group. I'm in. My high streak so far was like 8 or 9. Getting it up there's tough. :shesaid:

well guess i was wrong about the lakers and the bobcats. oh well, on to the next one, durant should score more than kamen combine pts and reb.

I wish I had done some research before I picked that one. Charlotte's now 21-8 at home. -__-

I went with Santa Clara over USD in the WCC Tourney tonight. No particular reason, just a guess.

I'm in. First time with doing it on a site but i have done this with friends in such. Should be interesting to see how i can do.

good thing i don't bet on sports cause i suck at it. im like 0-3 already, atleast i got some kind of streak going, hopefully ill start a streak going in the opposite direction soon. next up, texas

I got Tennessee tonight over Miss. St. and it's like a 14 pt. lead at halftime right now. I think I got this one in the bag to head to 2-0!

Its like Pro-Line (if you have that in europe/us?) Basically picking which team will win or playing for who will have the most points.. Played pro-line during the superbowl and there were props like what "The Who"'s guitarist would smash his guitar over.. which he never ended up doing :wacky: t'was a fun play but i like this online because you don't have to bet any money :elmo:

I'm currently like on a 4 game losing streak in this. It might be 5. I think I won last nights Celtics game though, but can't get the ball rollin' in this anymore. Think my highest streak recently was 8 back in March.

I actually want to ask this: What sport do you guys get most of your wins from? I usually get a ton of wins from soccer whether it's international or domestic, while my worst is baseball for some reason. :sad3:

I've tried doing the cricket ones before...sucked at them.

Back