FFIX print textures request

MaskedWaltz

Gil
Yeah, basically I'm making a clay-animated featurelength movie based on FFIX. I'll probably post about that later on the arts forum but seeing as I need to do some requests forthings I'd better post here.
You see, I'm not going to have any problems making the models (17 characters have already been done and dusted) but I'm really going to have a major problem with set building. It's not really going to be with making the props and the buildings, but it's finding the right textures (I am hopeless at painting and/or photoshop.) I've so far been printing off what textures I can find for building types but it just isn't going to cut the mustard when it comes to making burmecian roads, building walls for other areas and certainly stuff ike the airship. So if anyone is willing to help me with this so that I can really get the project into action, then please let me know here.
Also looking for any composers who can tweak some of the songs slightly so that they have endings and such instead of looping, but I'll explain all of that after seeing if anyone can help building wise. Again, I'll probably be posting the models up on the art section later, =D.

Back