Help [FFX] lvl 4 key spheres

Cerberus

love it :]
Gil
I'm sort of at the point in the game where I can do whatever and go wherever before starting that final battle against Sin. I want to get a lot of the bigger abilities for my characters, like full-life, auto-life, and ultima, but I found myself with a lack of lvl 4 key spheres. Any easy/quick ways to get them?

Moved to Help Booth

They are a rare landworm drop (Inside sin)

cant think of out else, other than what you can pick up in chests and stuff, ive never had a problem getting level 4 locks, its always been levels 3 ive had problems with

i think bosses drop them or you can find them inside of chests. if you are bored, go try to beat that dark looking place where ultima and omega weapon are.

Quick and easy, no not really.

Ironically, at this point in the game, I found myself lacking in Level 3 Key Spheres, but that's another story. Either way, your best bet is to poke around the Omega Ruins for a while...not only will this give you pretty good AP, but I'm reasonably certain it's one of the few places you're going to find Key Spheres of any sort, at this point in the game.

I've always had the same problem with Level 3 Key Spheres being tougher to come by at this point in the game. I don't think you can get Level 4 Key Spheres in Omega Ruins like Ness mentioned, but I'm not totally sure. The quickest way would be to Bribe Chimera Brains. You will either get 1 or 2 from each Bribe unfortunately, but it's the only way you can get an "unlimited" amount of them. It costs 196,000 gil, and if unsuccessful, keep Bribing with just 1 gil (it's a cumulative amount, so it'll be 196,001 gil). It's a little pricey, but really the only way to gain them quickly.

Bribe Chimera Brain, as the above poster said. It's the only way to get them in unlimited amounts for now.

If you've unlocked Nemesis in the monster arena, you can also mug him for them (don't use Steal, as he counterattacks this with Ultima). But I doubt that.

For those of you having trouble with Lv3 Key Spheres, you can either bribe Demonolith, or fight Defender Zs in Zanarkand, they occasionally drop Level 3 Key Spheres (usually they drop Lv2s instead). You can also equip Master Theif and steal them from Ultima Buster.

Back