Ultima Blade
LP:90
Attack:118
Added Effect:--
Evasion:10
Cost:22,800
Bazaar:Sell Adamantite x2, Death Powder x2, Gnoma Halcyon x1

(from 1up.com duelkill)

anyway i need one more adamantite but i cant get it from the turtle things im at a 143 chain still no adamantite so i was wondering was was easier to get it from just dropping or poach?

Last edited:
Adamantine is very, very, very rare. That's wot they say. I myself already got one of those. I guess we just have to keep on trying and trying and trying and tryingand trying .....
It'll also help if you already got the corresponding monograph (forgotten
grimoire from the bazaar) for adamantiose's class. Also, if Im not mistaken, there's an accessory that aids in the dropping of rare loot. Try that one out.

I would suggest you keep using poach and steal. Who knows you might even get two from one adamantoise.

Well I'm in the same boat as you honestly. It says there are two ways to get it, from the bazaar goods.. which you are trying.. and the other way is from a treasure chest located in the basement of the pharos (which I am working on, currently on the floor -2 - This place is hard after you come back!

how do you get to the basement??

and what i did to get it to apear is just go in and out until i found it by a pack of wolves with the big wolf just steal from it and equip theif's cuffs

Back