FFX's Hardest Challenge

Cait Sith_01

Planet Protector
Gil
Recently I started FFX again, and I saw a challenge that I would take up.

You are not allowed to fill up the Sphere Grid. THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME!

It's really hard. did'nt think it would be this challenging.

i know i filled up all of tidus's and auron's sphere path but i would like to c all the pretty glowing spheres sparkling at you when you do it

Bah. I only ever got as far as the Moonflow before I gave up. I just... see no point in it. Yes, the battles became mildly more interesting, but it's not something I wish to pursue further.

I'd much rather have handsome stats, thank you very much. :monster:

Best of luck man.

I'm contemplating on starting a low-level game too, but not on X though. Rikku will be your best friend through this whole 'ordeal'.

hmm i plan on doing this it isnt that hard it just takes thinking

also i plan on beating all of the arena creations while doing this

I didn't even completed half of each character's grid so I think I completed the chalange when I killed Yu Yevon.

I thought the hardest challenge was dodging lightning 200 times not buillding the grid. I don't have that kind of patience! >.<

Yeah it isnt that hard. What is hard would be no aeon, no sphere grid, initial weapons/armour.

I tried and it got way too hard for me. I was sick of dying all the time and it was taking me way too long in the game, and sometimes I hate struggling too hard in a game that already takes me too long to beat

Nah, something that I would get annoyed with and couldn't maintain. I would have to move the sphere grid. haha.

I could try but, i'd fail so bad.

man the hardest challenge as i have seen is beating shinryu (the orignal arena creation) without up grading i plan on doing it but i have seen lots of youtube videos and it looks HARD

No sphere grid isn't too bad but nice statts are nice stats.
The thing that I don't like though is that when you've done it all (the Sphere grid) your characters are all the same, they lose their uniqueness (apart from Yuna who can summon but that's about it)

The hardest challege is unquestionably the Penance battle, even nemesis is easier than that monstrosity! You could just use Yojimbo but where's the fun in that?

Not the hardest challenge, in my opinion, but still a challenge. I actually tried this once and decided not to continue. For me, it became incredibly boring circumventing the sphere gird... Anyway, if you’re in for a challenge, it’s definitely a good one.

even thought i havnt fought him my self as i dont have that version he really didnt look that hard i think it will be yet another final fantasy boos that people exagrate over like the did with omega wepon from 8

Omega from VIII was a walk in the park, whoever told you he was hard is lying.

You're guaranteed to have a much better challenge from arguably the toughest boss in the series than that poor excuse of an optional boss from VIII. But like all tough bosses such as the Weapons in VII, they can be conquered quite easily with the right strategy, the right equipment and the right characters. High levels and maxed stats help I guess, but they aren't mandatory particularly for the Weapons.

yeah i know exactly what you are saying... (someone who thinks final fantasy optional bosses are easy yeah besides me) thats why i said try beating thuban in as no sphere grid chalange WITHOUT using ANY summons i think that may either be impossible or near impossible i think it could be the hardest challenge ever in final fantasy 10

Back