Final Fantasy Agito XIII First Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a toned down version of VIII with the whole high school stoof

But glad its coming to psp, compared to g4 phones. Now another psp game i can buy!

Will they release this at the same time as the other XIII titles?

Wow this looks very interesting I'm glad to finally see some Agito stuff. The battle system looks particularly interesting can't wait to see what it's all about.

Looks pretty sweet :monster:

I'm interested to see what the deal with those cards is, since they seem to be a big part of everything thats going on. I'm loving the whole school theme the game has as well; I honestly didn't like it that much in FF8, but it seems to be a lot more effective and interesting in this game.

This looks cool, hopefully it'll be unlike the other FF games. It's also good news for me since I have a PSP and not a PS3. Is it just me, or does that mysterious blond character look like mini-Cloud?

Great! It doesn't look like the graphics will be disappointing me when it comes out!

That considering I had a personal expectation of the game- to ensure its quality rivals that of Crisis Core's. Nonetheless, it didn't disappoint much. Can't wait for it to come out!

If only i understood Japanese :wacky:
But seriously, looks awesome. Great graphics, looks like a pretty good battle system. All in all looks like it'll be a buyer. Wonder what the card thing was all about. Perhaps something like the card game in FF8.

The battle system is similar to XII's right? Now, I'm more interested in the storyline.. Appaerntly, its also set in the same universe as XIII and Versus, though not in the same timeline.

I'm also glad this one is a portable game, especially being for the PSP. I just hope it has a good storyline!

Agito is better on the psp and not mobile phone. Do you guys think Agito will be a great game judging by the trailers? What is the battle system like? Agito's main character uses cards as his weapon thats a little weird.

Cheap wholesale switchblade knives

$3.10 for an automatic knife with free shipping, now thats cheap http://www.liangdianup.com/automatic_1.htm how about the
buck 110 auto? Do they still make that thing here in the states? I think they were being converted into autos out west. Nice
knife, these guys also have a copy of a Buck 110 auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back