Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Ok.. Not sure if this has been done before, so if it has I am sorry and this thread can be deleted.

Ok, here goes. List what actor/actress/anybody you would like to play Final Fantasy characters in a live action Final Fantasy movie, any Final Fantasy movie. Yes I know the possibility of one is very slim, but just a thought.

This thread could just go unnoticed and die before being picked up, but I've seen some interestign threads like this in other forums and was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

Obviously characters like Red XIII, Cait Sith, Mog, would have to be cgi generated, but perhaps we could come up with some good suggestions for some people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.. Not sure if this has been done before, so if it has I am sorry and this thread can be deleted.

Ok, here goes. List what actor/actress/anybody you would like to play Final Fantasy characters in a live action Final Fantasy movie, any Final Fantasy movie. Yes I know the possibility of one is very slim, but just a thought.

This thread could just go unnoticed and die before being picked up, but I've seen some interestign threads like this in other forums and was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

Obviously characters like Red XIII, Cait Sith, Mog, would have to be cgi generated, but perhaps we could come up with some good suggestions for some people?

Interesting thread...

Hmm, I havent really about this to be honest XD. But ill go ahead and answer a few characters, just for the hell of it.

Tifa - Megan Fox...
Sephiroth - Idk....Julian McMahon
Squall - Shia Lebaugh
Kuja - Justin Whalin
Barret - Bob Sapp :D
Kefka - Jack Nicholson

Bah I haven't given those much thought, but i think jack Nicholson(when he was younger) would make a great kefka, and only Bob Sapp can be Barret :D!.

- Kuja

Thanks for joining in Kuja. lol, I understand none of us have probably thought about this before, neither have I. But I think it's interesting to see what people will come up with.

Brian Blessed as Cid (FF4) anybody?

Has the beard for it and loud booming voice at least!

Thanks for joining in Kuja. lol, I understand none of us have probably thought about this before, neither have I. But I think it's interesting to see what people will come up with.

Brian Blessed as Cid (FF4) anybody?

Has the beard for it and loud booming voice at least!

Meh np :D, Brian Blessed as Cid for FF4, huh interesting, i was thinking Dennis Hopper, with some weight put on, but Brian Blessed works also. In fact it will require less work lol.

-Kuja

Ice T = Barret lol man this takes a lot of thought.. i will post back if i think of something worthwhile

I dont know lol. but I like the Megan Fox for Tifa idea. But I have no idea for the others. definately something interesting to think about though.

Barret:Mr.T (They even sound alike lol)
Aerith:Kristen Kruek
Cloud:Justin Hartley
Selphie:Forgot her name but she plays Lorleai on Gilmore Girls
Rinoa:Kelly Clarkson
Ashe:Angelina Jolie (perfect role for her)

All I can think of right now.

Barret:Mr.T (They even sound alike lol)
Aerith:Kristen Kruek
Cloud:Justin Hartley
Selphie:Forgot her name but she plays Lorleai on Gilmore Girls
Rinoa:Kelly Clarkson
Ashe:Angelina Jolie (perfect role for her)

All I can think of right now.

I feel weird for knowing this, but your thinking of Alexis Bledel. Why do ppl think Mr. T will make a good Barret? Come on! :D Bob Sapp ftw!

Heres a pic of Bob Sapp for those of you who dont know who he is. http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/HIM12/th_BobSapp.jpg

If that link doesn't work just look him up, the resemblence between the two is quite uncanny.

- Kuja

Aerith = *rips hair out, I dont know >.>, I guess Kristen Kruek works

Rinoa = Kelly Clarkson? :O , im thinking Shakira, with her hair died black :).

Kefka:
Jim Carey
riddler.jpg

Barret:
Mr. T.
mrt.jpg

Rude:
Vin Diesel
vin2.jpg

Rufus ShinRa:
Leonardo DiCaprio
castromeo.jpg

Scarlet:
Nicole Kidman
nicole01.jpg

Headmaster Cid:
Robin Williams
hook-1.jpg

Raine:
Jennifer Connelly
jenniferconnellyob3.jpg

Raijin:
The Rock
Dwayne%20Johnson.jpg

Ultimecia:
Miranda Richardson
miranda.jpg

Garnet/Dagger:
Rachel Leigh Cook
RACHAEL_LEIGH_COOK.JPG

Eiko:
Dakota Fanning
media3.php

Beatrix:
Kate Winslet
katewinslet.jpg

Hilda Garde:
Frances Fisher
frances.jpg

Tidus:
tidus_meg_ryan.jpg

[I know someone's seen this picture. xD]

Rikku:
Larisa Oleynik [Alex Mack]
larisa.jpg

Auron:
Viggo Mortensen
ViggoMortensen2.jpg

Brother:
Chester Bennington
chester.jpg

Paine:
Carrie Anne Moss
Carrie-Anne_Moss.jpg

Ashe:
Kate Bosworth
0,,5292754,00.jpg

And that's about all I can think of. xD

Kefka:

Jim Carey
riddler.jpg

Barret:
Mr. T.
mrt.jpg

Rude:
Vin Diesel
vin2.jpg

Rufus ShinRa:
Leonardo DiCaprio
castromeo.jpg

Scarlet:
Nicole Kidman
nicole01.jpg

Headmaster Cid:
Robin Williams
hook-1.jpg

Raine:
Jennifer Connelly
jenniferconnellyob3.jpg

Raijin:
The Rock
Dwayne%20Johnson.jpg

Ultimecia:
Miranda Richardson
miranda.jpg

Garnet/Dagger:
Rachel Leigh Cook
RACHAEL_LEIGH_COOK.JPG

Eiko:
Dakota Fanning
media3.php

Beatrix:
Kate Winslet
katewinslet.jpg

Hilda Garde:
Frances Fisher
frances.jpg

Tidus:
tidus_meg_ryan.jpg

[I know someone's seen this picture. xD]​

Rikku:
Larisa Oleynik [Alex Mack]
larisa.jpg

Auron:
Viggo Mortensen
ViggoMortensen2.jpg

Brother:
Chester Bennington
chester.jpg

Paine:
Carrie Anne Moss
Carrie-Anne_Moss.jpg

Ashe:
Kate Bosworth
0,,5292754,00.jpg

And that's about all I can think of. xD​

Looks like somebody put alot effort into this :D! Why damnit why! Barret should be Bob Sapp! D:. Jim Carey as Kefka...hes funny, but he doesnt make a good insane character, I think Jack Nicholson would make a better Kefka.

But nice job! Rude as Vin Diesel I was thinking that XD.

Wow, very nice pix and like what Kuja said, u must have put lots of effort into compiling this list, Contra... Great job!

Viggo is almost certainly very Auron-like, in this pix of him from Eastern Promises... And hahahaha, Meg Ryan's resemblance to Tidus is almost uncanny!:P

Wow. Great list, and glad to see this thread is coming on well!

To keep up with the posting of pictures (a great way of illustrating your ideas)...

blessed.jpg

Brian Blessed as Cid from FFIV from my earlier post.

Some great suggestions from you guys, when I think of any more myself, I'll post them up.

Also, I think Dakota Fanning would fit Relm as well as Eiko.

Last edited:
Haha, thanks guys. I always thought pictures was the only good way to give examples of look-alikes.

Zhang Ziyi would probably make a perfect Tifa.Don't know her?She's Sayuri from Memoirs of Geisha.

Robert Downey Jr as Reeve?

reeve.jpg

iron_man_tony_stark_robert_downey_jr.jpg

I dunno, I loved his performance in Iron Man, the way he looked/acted in that could also suit Reeve Tuesti!

alright as i love ff7 ill go with the main characters out of that;

cloud-jake gyllenhaal
tifa- a young kate beckinsale (megan fox brilliant idea)
barret- terrence howard
vincent- jonny depp (because of edward scissorhands)
aeirth-kiera knightly

needs to grow his hair a bit, i wud have never have thought gud idea if he wasnt dressed like that

Back