Final Fantasy VII: Corruption (sign up/interst check)

Emotionless

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Half a year after the events of Dirge of Cerberus, peace has been shattered again. An army of Sahagin (half men, half lizard) have been attacking, and strange sightings of shadowy figures have been reported. An attack on the recovering city of Edge sends Cloud and his gang and the Turks into action.

Sephiroth and the remnant JENOVA cells have corrupted the Liftestream and seek revenge on those who defeated them; mainly Cloud and the gang and have taken the spirits of their former comrades and given them physical form. Zack, Aerith, Biggs/Wedge/Jesse, Dyne, they've all come back as these dark forms of themselves, subject to the will of Sephiroth.

Cloud- Emotionless
Cid-
Barret-
Tifa- Emotionless
Cait Sith-
Vincent-
Red XIII-
Yuffie-
Reno- Himeno-Pretear
Rude- Himeno-Pretear
Elena- Himino-Pretear
Tseng-
Rufus-
Zack-
Biggs-
Wedge-
Jesse-
Aerith-
Dyne-

There will be others added in later. As of right now, you can claim more than one character. If it becomes popular and a lot of people want in, we'll knock it down to one per person. I'll give this until Friday and either drop it, or use the people we have and continue it. If you want kind of an idea as to what is going on, check out what I have written of this story in the fan fiction section; same title.

Last edited:
Back