Final Fantasy vs. The Legend Of Zelda

Gil
The Final Fantasy games are like Zelda games. In both games, there is a main boss that is tring to take over the world, but a hero or heros have to save the world. In both games, you have to collect lots of items to progress in the story. In the Final Fantasy series, there isnt just 1 boss or 1 character, it is changed from game to game. you have to lvl up to beat bosses. In zelda, you could save any where. the bosses didnt get harder w/ the more you train.

In the end, i vote that the Final Fantasy series WINS hands down!!!!:D

If you have more differences, post them here.

i also think final fantasy better because to me for some reason zelda gets really boring. lol my opinon.

Hmm... As much as I love Zelda, I would have to go with Final Fantasy overall. But Ledgend of Zelda: A Link To the Past gives many of the Final Fantasy games a run for their money.

Well it's hard to say the legend of zelda series and the final fantasy series have very good gaming eements that make them iconic. The final fantasy series has always had a good story and the gameplay improves everytime. Plus with each game that comes out it's a differet set of heros and newer ablities that enhance the game overall. The legend of zelda series has always been a fan favorite. It's gameplay is the easiest to ever learn just press B to attack and A to defend, or whatever. The story is basicly the same a hero named link (or whatever you named your character) sets out on a quest to save hyrule and rescue the princess from the evil Ganon. The music for both games mindblowing and they can get you huming the tunes for days after you hear them. And the graphics for the two games have evolved over the years. For the overall games legend of zelda can be shorter that final fantasy if you try to do every task in the game. But it would be hard to choose between the two series but if I had to choose one I would go with the legend of zelda. Only because you can save your game at anytime so you can play the game for a bit save and be on your way.

I like them both. Both of them have very good storylines to them. Like omega said both games have bad guys that try and take over the world and stuff like that and you have heroes to stop them. I would vote FF.

I love both of them, but i would have to go with FF. Zelda games tend to be on the short side and are most of the time to easy.

You should put this battle on a Zelda forum and I bet you'd get different results ;) Anyway, I don't think the two are comparable. You have an action/adventure game up against a full blown RPG. I like FF better, but I like RPGs over action/adventure games.

It's like comparing Super Mario Bros against Metal Gear Solid, they're just two different animals, but both great.

To me they're two completely different types of games. They have the same sort of fantasy plot and feeling to them, but Zelda has a more Medieval old school fantasy world compared to the crazy lush enviroments we get from the Final Fantasy series.

I don't think I could put one above the other, they're both fantastic titles for their own reasons.

And at the same time they have no competition against one another. They're globally loved by many people.

I personally love both games series but FF would win out in the end because FF is different with each game. New characters, new plot so on and so forth and I like rps's better than action/adventure as well:D :D

The final fantasy series is way better as a whole...but the original gold-cased zelda is second to none...Even non-rpg gamers loved that...It hit with pretty much everyone Super Mario Bros. style....

Zelda is fun...no doubt, but it could never win over Final Fantasy. :)

Same characters in Zelda, over and over again. FF is newly refreshed. Plus, it jut owns overall. The list is endless.

Oy, my two favorite game series..... Aaaah, again and again, FF is refreshingly new, true. But Zelda takes my heart because of Ocarina of Time. Favorite game. I find little Link so adorable, and Ganon an alright villian, though he DOES appear a bit much.

I bet I'll be hated now for being the only one to vote for Zelda. :P

Zelda is cute, and fun gameplay, but FF is INTENSE! ^_^

Back