Final Fantasy XII Info

Info... Im just saying for people to check it out its worth the trip I think.

Im pretty sure saying that its spam is spamming rite there hahah.

Info... Im just saying for people to check it out its worth the trip I think.

Im pretty sure saying that its spam is spamming rite there hahah.

it's not spam if i'm not advertising anything. :p

i just found it odd for a newly registered person to have a first post like that.

not a "hey, i'm new here!" or even a "i'm stuck on such-a-such boss and need help" post. rather your first post was, "check out these other websites."

it seems spammish.

I understand what your trying to say but the thing is I was just telling people to check it out those arent even my sites so if people are stuck they could maybe find some info there.

srry, but i prefer to get the info on ff12 from people who have played and beaten every final fantasy game out there and know every good ff strategy known to man. Kudos guys, the world needs more people like you.

Well im pretty sure most the website owners beat all the games or the game there representing or else they wouldnt be making a website about it.

k, srry, misunderstood... .so how'd you find out about those anywho?

just looking for help or what? (not sarcastic) (seriously, i'm not)

I was searching for some info on final fantasy 12 on google and those are the sites i liked most

I understand what your trying to say but the thing is I was just telling people to check it out those arent even my sites so if people are stuck they could maybe find some info there.

okie dokie, dude. that's fine.
thanks for letting us know! maybe i'll check them out sometime.

Amazingly not alot of final fantasy sites have alot of info about final fantasy 12 which is messed up its a new game and theres hardly any info on it

The game looks great .... not out in UK yet ... but coming soon and I cannot wait !! I just hope it lives up to the reputation it seems to have gotten!!

I think though that the purpose of a forums website like this is so we can all come together and help each other out instead of sending everyone to walkthroughs or info sites. Damn technology these days. I miss the Good 'ole typewriter era.

I'd say it's not as good as what we've heard in previous FF games, but it does correspond with the gameplay and storyline fairly well. When you enter an area, the music played or the sound effects fit in perfectly with the surroundings. Not my favorite music of all-time, but definitely not too shabby.

Back