Final Fantasy XIII Soundtrack: The Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil

Final Fantasy XIII's soundtrack is so epic that it warrants its own 2-minute long Japanese trailer.

This trailer, which also appears on Square Enix's Japanese website for the game, makes it even harder to wait until the end of next month to import the soundtrack for a ridiculous amount of money. McWhertor detailed the four-disc release earlier this month, along with the limited-edition that comes with an extra disc.

Source: Kotaku

I love gaming music. I think that regardless of how much someone can rip on the game itself, people are hard pressed to hate the game's music because often it is excellent quality.

Masashi Hamauzu is a pretty good composer. I'll definitely keep my ears open for more of his work ^^

FFXII's music seemed to disappoint me greatly after the beautiful compositions I heard in FFX.

Fortunately from what I've heard from FFXIII so far, I am loving it- especially the one in that 2 minute trailer. The soundtrack really brings a greater emotional edge to the game if done right.

That was what FFXII lacked. The music seemed lacklustre there, other than the Archadian Empire's tune.

I'll download it and let everyone know what it's like. :awesome: I don't tend to buy OSTs simply for the fact you already have it on the game, there's just no need to. Though naturally some people just like to collect OSTs. I enjoyed XII's but it seemed to play to the environments rather than what it used to, though the "insertcharactername" themes weren't brilliant mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back