Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other, please specify.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
Which fast food joint do you think makes the best fries?

I personally prefer the McDonald's ones over the others, but after seeing SuperSize Me *you'd know what I mean....* I'm reverting my choice to the Jack in the Box fries. They're not too salty.
The others are all fine, even the small-town joints make decent fries.:|

Oh Burger King for, I think they have a distinct advantage over the McDonalds fries...when they don't burn them. :dry: (They seem to burn my fries a lot...bastards.)

Never been to Arbies, but curly fries are awesome.
The best species of fries in my opinion ;D

McDonalds.
I like to swish the grease around in my mouth after I chew them up.

Jack in the Box for me. Love 'em. Also, Burger King. It really has a great taste to it. McDonald's way too...plain for me.

Sheetz Incorporated. It's a Mid-Atlantic chain of fast Food/Convenient stores that sells a shitloada friez. I have been working there since last August and it's open 24/7 and teh fries and stuff sell like crazy.

iv always preferred BK but i dont really eat much fast food anymore.
KFC was also pretty good

McDonald's fries around here taste a wee bit funky sometimes, but at least they don't burn them. Damn Burger King. >.>

I tried home made fries.
Well, my mum made 'em. They were pretty good so now I prefer those over McDonalds.

Haven't been to KFC in a long time. I can't even recall what 'wedges' taste like.

Well In N'Out fries are kinda good.
I said 'kinda' 'cause they give you a crapload, but they're not all that great compared to the, ....um....erm...wedges. =(

I've never even heard of In N' Out and Jack in the Box. You see we are secluded up here. Not much more than McDonald's, BK, KFC, Wendy's, Friendly's, Dairy Queen, Denny's, and the like. XD

Back