Gackt

Mirror (Acoustic)
Noesis
Ash
Dispar
Black Stone (pretty much all of the Diabolos album)
Arittake No Ai De
Speed Master
Memories
Uncontrol
Kimi Ga Oikaketa Yume
Orenji No Taiyou (Hyde isn't so bad)

And yourself?

Anyone else notice this board wreaks havok on their JIS?

the ones i know are:

todokanai
redemption
longing
rain
white eyes
lust for blood
mizerable

these are the ones i remember i have all my favourites in my myspace

here is the link but you need to add me as a friend so you can view it

www.myspace.com/gacktman

Yes I love Gackt. I'm glad he has his hair back to normal. Ugh he looked so ugly with those dread-locks!!!

Anyways favorite song: Redemption, Vanilla, Lust for blood, Secret garden, Doomsday...ahh thats all I can think of atm.

Gackt was great when he was in Malice Mizer. I love his live performances with the band. One of the best live performances was Bel-air and Le ciel.

He's quite the artistic performance artist. Its sad that he doesn't record music as often as he once did unless I'm just missing it. I haven't seen anything of his on any Japan top list recently except back when Dirge came out.

To everyone who has only heard Redemption and Longing... go check out his other stuff. These two songs were good and fitting their release but there is so much more. Just like Hikaru and her Passion & Hikari releases. They are more than just artists with their songs in games.

I loooove Gackt. Vanilla and Redemption are my faves.
His new single just came out too. Its called Returner ~Yami no Shuuen~ Anyone listen to his Suff from when he was with Malice Mizer? Illuminati is a must listen song its my favorite of any Gackt related songs.

here is the Video for his newest song Returner!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYRYBdKhyA

Anyone listen to his Suff from when he was with Malice Mizer? Illuminati is a must listen song its my favorite of any Gackt related songs.

Yes, I love Malice Mizer. Ugh, *drools* Gackt was awesome in Malice Mizer. Illuminati is still one of my favorite songs ever. I still don't get bored of listening to it. I also like Bel Air, Syunikiss, Bois de Merveilles, and Gekka no Yasoukyoku.

Yes, I love Malice Mizer. Ugh, *drools* Gackt was awesome in Malice Mizer. Illuminati is still one of my favorite songs ever. I still don't get bored of listening to it. I also like Bel Air, Syunikiss, Bois de Merveilles, and Gekka no Yasoukyoku.

Ooh! i love Syunikiss! thats one of my fave Mailce Mizer songs from the Gackt era. my other faves are Au Revior and Je Te Veux.

Au Revior is pretty good but I did not like the music video for it. Oh I like Transylvania, thats a good song. Also, Gackt had some really neat outfits in Malice Mizer.

Yeah i liiked Gackts outfits. Him and Mana always look so pretty! ^_^

Gackt is teh Shex! Seriously... He got me nto J-Music. He's hawt, sexy... and he can sing!

I thought it was Gacht with an "h" anyways the only song I heard from them was in the ending song for FF7 doc, and it was really good, so i would probably like the rest of there songs

*listens to Vanilla*
seriously, Gackt is awesome, he was what got me into Jpop and Jrock :)

Back