Genji & Heike

One..Winged..Angel

Heartless Angel
Gil
Can anyone tell me what 'Soul of Yamato' and 'All Glouries Must Fade' do? They're the two sets of abillities you can get from both those armour sets, and I wanna know if its worth all the hassle.

Thanks,
Ezekiel

Ok, I know what the Heike's armour set gives you, I just need to know about Genji, jsut to see if its worth getting.
The abilities that the Heike's armour set gives is as followed
Initial EX Force +100%
EX Mode duration -50%

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul of Yamato is not that great of a set. Extra HP -> BRV, LUK + 3 and something else. The Heike set is better, although I doubt you'd use that for your level 100 character since there are the Snowpetal (Block Specialty) and Adamant (Evade Specialty) sets.

Soul of Yamato doesn't sound that bad if you want to kill your enemy quickly, extra bravery can always be good.

there isnt extra bravery.
luk +3, ex-cores appear more often and regena +20%
whats the Heike set? never seen it. maybe it got another name in the german version?

Genji set is almost a necessity if you want an ex build, it works especially well for campy characters, because luck makes ex cores have a higher chance of appearing closer to you and genji makes more appear, so you can run around and collect ex cores while spamming ranged moves

I'm thinking of a bartz EX mode setup (exclusive weapon and genji set) any help?

The set prolongs batlles very much,due to you stalling and gathering EX

Recommended accessories:

Standard

Dragonfly(ex core absorption + 50%)(build up EX faster)
Gravitorb(EX intake + 3m)(easier to get Ex cores)
ArchAngel's Bell(regeneration + 20%)(prevents the opponent from wanting to run away)
Star earing(helps holy do more damage)

Boosters

Full EX(when youre EX bar is full)(this will happen very often)
Summon used(most likely you will use it because of the battle being lengthy)
Opponent summon used(most likely they will use it because of the battle being lengthy)
Enemy EX > 70%(after they hit this point, is when you completely destroy any attempts at getting EX cores)
120 seconds expiration(youre going to be stalling anyway)
Enemy is in Break State(holy glitching lets you break the opponent quite often)

Special

Rabbits foot(Luk +8 Sommon recovery rate + 2)(More luck equals more Ex cores appearing close to you)

Hope that helps

How do boosters help exactly with these items and what about pearl necklace?

Can't you have fake mustache instead of rabbit's foot? What about close to you and center of the world? Also, would you use EXP to HP or to EX force? What will be the abilities for bartz? The moves can be dodged easily too. Thanks anyway.

Holy is Bartz most safe and reliable aerial attack, and spamming it is key to playing Bartz

Rabbits foot or Fake mustache depends on whether or not you want to recover you summons faster or not. If you dont care, then you can go ahead and use fake mustache

Close to you isnt necessary, since EX force wont be gotten as much as cores.

Center of the world is optional and can be helpful

EXP to anything is considered very cheap, but if you dont care about that, you can use EXP to EX

Im still working on which abilities work best

Holy is easily dodged though. If someone has adamant chains set, you are dead. Flood spamming can prove even more reliable. I tried the set but it didn't work too well for me as it took even still too long to get the EX gauge charged. What about a force begets courage set?

Are you talking about The US version, because flood is crap, and holy is your only reliable air brave attack.

It doesnt matter if they have adamant if they cant get near you.

The set is supposed to take long, its a stalling set, made ti take advantage of genji's boosts

Can't they just air dash towards you and the magic would be proved useless? The they have a free strike at you. There are so many arguments between us:)

But unless theyre faster than you(Bartz is the fourth fastest in the game) theyre unlikely to catch up to you in order to punish you. The magic may be deflected, but unlike you, they have no room for error and you are in total control of the battle.

Back