GilToss (Samurai skill)

GilToss (Samurai gil throwing skill) a cheat?

• It's a newb tactic.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It's there, why not use it.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It's there, but any skilled player shouldn't need it.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • It's there and I like to build my offense around NOT using it.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

instant_death

Gil
I have felt this is the biggest cheat and cheap skill in the game. Seems you have the power to kill almost anyone with a flurry of this skill...

NEWB SKILL?

Yes? No?

it isnt needed at all in final fantasy 10 it is WAY to easy to get full strength ( an creation drops str +4 spheres!!!!!! in 2s!)

neway gilll should be used for other things espically bribing

I don't see why it shouldn't be used. It's as valid as any other ability in the game.

I actually never used this featue. So, how exactly does the giltoss work? I always get it but never use it, so meh.

Never really used it myself, didn't see the point in it.

It's there, but any skilled player shouldn't need it. :monster:

Last edited:
its a skill that only weak unexperienced FF users should use because it is a waste of valuable gil that is needed to purchase other things such as weapons and items

Meh, I was aware of, but never actually used it. *Votes* - It's there, but any skilled player shouldn't need it.

I have never understood this skill in my life... never used, ever, not in any FF, especially not as means of attack. Seemed like a huge waist of money hard earned.

I think I used it once in IX... didn't love it. I find my Gil to be far more useful in shops.

I don't really use it. I only used the gil toss skill in FFV at the final boss. Other than that I never use this skill. I don't like wasting gil.

Back