Girl terrified of PICKLES!!!

Kandy-Sugar

ღWhite Roséღ ♀
Veteran
Gil
Apparently this girl is terrified of pickles. o_0 It's more than likely just a set up just like those Jerry Springer shows but omg she was a good actress. >_<

If it is for real then I really really feel sorry for her. She's a waitress too. o_0 The most common place to find a pickle is in a restaurant. >_<

Next thing you know she'll be in jail for killing a guy dressed as a pickle then that might prove that she is afraid.

Ok she'll be put on trial for killing a jar of pickles and eating the evidence
XP

Some people are afraid of stupid things. I have an irational fear of fans >_>

Not those little ones you get in your room, those big ones in air ducts and stuff

actually, there was an extractor fan in my kitchen that refused to turn off, so i took the front cover off, and almost shat myself......its not there anymore <_<

^ Like Kelly says, some people are idiots. I wouldn't be surprised to find that she's an actress but a lot of times people are just fucked up and their oddities manifest in weird places. It's not actually that she's afraid of pickles... but something else in her life scares her incredibly bad, something she can't face directly, so she transfers that fear to an illogical fear of pickles. It happens.

Some people are afraid of stupid things. I have an irational fear of fans >_>

Not those little ones you get in your room, those big ones in air ducts and stuff

actually, there was an extractor fan in my kitchen that refused to turn off, so i took the front cover off, and almost shat myself......its not there anymore <_<
*pats Kelly*

So what kind of event could make Kelly to shift her fear towards fans? :gasp:

I've seen the Maury Show lots of times and the episodes of people have strange, irrational fears of odd things. One girl was terrified of puppies, another was scared of balloons, one was scared of chickens, etc...I really don't think it's acting, otherwise they'd have to find themselves a shit ton of random actors to pull something like that off.

To Julius's question... not about pickle girl...

If she's afraid of them while they're running, it's actually probably the sound. A lot of them sound very harsh, which could be misinterpreted as something to fear. Even if it wasn't running, her fear of the sound could be conditioned to fans in general. It wouldn't necessarily have to be running for her to fear it and the sound. That's assuming its the sound though.

Most likely she's just a little weird. A lot of time people, especially women it seems, transfer their fears from real situations to irrational ones like that. Men deal with the same real life situations in equally ineffective and irrational ways, before I'm attacked for sexism. Women just transfer their problems a lot.

*pats Kelly*

So what kind of event could make Kelly to shift her fear towards fans? :gasp:

Charlie and the chocolate factory. That stupid fan.

Yeah Im clearly an idiot Aztec, I said irrational, not idiotic. There are reasons behind phobias no matter how idiotic you might think it is.

Back