Gold Saucer Dating Scene

Scarlet

*wobbles*
Veteran
Gil
Who was Cloud's date the first time you played the game? When ever replaying it did you try to get a date with Yuffie or Barret?

First time I played the game I got Aerith as Cloud's date. Second was Tifa. I tired the challenge of getting Yuffie and Barret as a date. Barret was pretty hard to get a date as. I use this guide to help me get Yuffie and Barret to date Cloud.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197341/2385

I've gotten Tifa both times...I never really cared that much to get anyone else, not even Barret for the lulz (especially since I now know that it requires getting gang raped in a hot tub by those wrestlers in the slums).

I don't remember what I got from what I first played through, but when I played it again (about 3 weeks ago), I got Aerith. =/ I was trying to get Tifa too...and I always picked her to be in my party. =/ I suppose it was just easier to get Aerith's date.

I just wanted Barret to date Cloud for shits and giggles. The first time I failed. >_< You need to get everything perfect to get Barret. I know most of the points is gathered when your getting Cloud to dress up as a woman. The scene wasn't as interesting as I thought.

Yuffie date scene was actually uuuhh....
she kissed cloud
. o_o

I have only played that part once I believe and I got Aeris as Cloud's date which I thought was cute! Haha, I would like to see him get Barret.. maybe it'll happen when I play that part next. The thought of them two together is very disturbing. :lol:

I have had Tifa and Aerith and Barrett. Its pretty funny watching Cloud and Barrett on a date.

i had tifa the first time then aeris, i have never had barret or yuffie. I didn't even know that was possible? I'd LOVE to try tho, if anyonje can tell me how??
just noticed the link LOL i'l have to give it ago...... :P

I got Tifa first, then Aeris...and since then I've been getting either Tifa or Aeris. Never had Barrett or Yuffie, but I did watch their date scenes on YouTube, and I liked Yuffie's the best! It's so cute!

On my first play, it was Aerith. Then Tifa. I'm playing it again, this time for a date with Yuffie. It requires a lot of work if you want to date Barret, but its worth it, seriously.

Last edited:
I've had Barrett once before. Was very confusing as I did it by accident, Usually I get Tifa.

I've always gotten Aerith. It's the easiest date to get as her attraction points start out higher. And it's the date i want to see anyway, because i'm a Clerith and it's my way of giving Aerith the perfect night out before she dies :(

That and i've seen the others on youtube anyway XD

haha i've seen those golden saucer dates...i thought it was only a parody but now that i saw this thread i just reaized that this date scenes are in the game...but if i still have my FFVII (which was broken) i would let Tifa and Cloud go to the golden saucer date cause i'm a Cloti fan XD

I saw Cloud and Barret date too (in youtube)
thought it was freakin funny XD

First time I got Aeris!! :)
Yay haha, when I played it again O.O I got... Yuffie, and I was like: What the... I don't remember if I got Tifa, but I don't care... :p

I got Aerith on the first play through, after that, I always got Tifa...

Lol, I’ve always tried getting Yuffie or Barret, but no luck without a guide or cheat codes.

I got Aerith the first time. After that, I'd always treat Aerith very badly and get Tifa. I never tried the others but I will on my next play through.

huh... for some reason I've always gotten Aeris.

I just saw this on youtube and thougt it was funny. A Yuffie and Vincent date scene:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DL9WMvUgIPQ

Someone also made a cloud and sephiroth Golden Sauce date scene and a Aeris and Tifa one too.

Last edited:
I got the Aerith date the first time. And I got the Yuffie date the second time I played. I had to be a real ass though XD.

The Yuffie date is by far my favorite. She actually had the balls to get up and kiss Cloud. I saw the Barret date on youtube and it was pretty funny. Though I wish they did the play.

Back