Hello everyone!

Gage

Gil
Hello, my name is Gage. I've been around the internet and various forums for a long long time. I've gone by many different screen names. If any of you know any of these -- Frog-Glenn, Milamber, Fett8802 -- those are me.

I try to add something to the forums I visit, hoping to make worthwhile posts which are easily readable. In any case, I've owned the entire Final Fantasy series for many years, but haven't played much recently. I moved out a couple months ago and have since gotten back into the series. I'm halfway through Final Fantasy 1 currently and have decided to play and beat them in order. Thought that would be fun.

It had also been a long time since I was at a quality board and I thought, "Hey! Why not find a good Final Fantasy community?" And here I am.

Good to be here.

-Gage

Hai thar :monster:

Welcome to the forums. I tried playing thru them all in order aswel but it didn't go quite to plan -_-

Hope to see you around :neomon:

Sup yo? :elmo:

Have fun, post lots, and hope to see some quality postin! If you need help with anything to do with the rpg, please feel free to pm me.

Back