Hello Everyone

fensti

Gil
I'm new here (surprise surprise).

I've been a FF fan for a few years now, ever since I picked up FFTA for the GBA. Since then I've played FF:CC, FF I, II, III, IV, V, FFTA, and FFTA2. I've also played a bit of VII, though I had to stop as my old PS memory card was corrupt. I also have VI for GBA, though I've yet to find time to play it.

I'm a moderator on a few other online forums, one for Animal Crossing and another for Fire Emblem. And if you've seen someone else named fensti on another website it's most likely me, though there is a chance it isn't.

I think that's just about it to start. :p

Hello :monster:

Welcome to the forums. My PS1 memory cards are all starting to spazz out, it's no joke -_- You should totally try to get another one though, VII is epic :gasp:

Hello :monster:

Welcome to the forums. My PS1 memory cards are all starting to spazz out, it's no joke -_- You should totally try to get another one though, VII is epic :gasp:

I actually do have another card which works. I just haven't found the time to play it. I plan on dragging the PS1 to college and waste countless hours beating it there. :p

Welcome to the forums fensti. :neomon:
I hope you enjoy your stay here at FFF and post lots, and if you need any help or advice feel free to PM either myself or another member of staff. ^_^

Can't wait for TA2 personally, loved TA!

Welcome friend, enjoy your time here!

Back