Hello, members of FFF.

Zoey Hanson

Mew mew style, mew mew grace! Mew mew power in you
Gil
As some of you have noticed, I am new to this forum. I am also new to Final Fantasy. I am not very knowledgable about it, so please don't get impatient with me.

I am very expirienced about forums, so I should know my way around pretty good. If there is an RP section, let me know please. I enjoy Role Playing as much as anyone here. I am very excited to be here, and g'day.

~KTW

I think a few people have been looking for a role player. Just in time, it seems. lol.

Age 12? Wooow. Seems like you are not too much of a newb. =p.

Welcome here and post alots. Stay Active. No Spam.

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see another Toboe fan, he was my favorite in Wolf's Rain. =)

As for Role-Playing, I'm one of the RP Mods on this forum. The RP Section is called 'The Sphere Theater,' and is towards the bottom of the forums. The four main forums of the RP Section are: The Library, The Storytellers, The Practititioners, and The Legends. If you need any help with RPing on this forum, please send me a PM and I'll help you out. =)

Welcome welcome welcome, you have good spelling and experience of forums at this age, so tis all gewd.

Enjoy your time here :D

AWESOME! ANOTHER WOLF'S RAIN FAN!!!!!!!!! Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! Wolf's Rain is one of my favorite animes ^_^ I hope we can become really good friends! ^_^

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here. It's a really cool place and I agree with John Morrison: your spelling is pretty good and you'll be a very good member.

AWESOME! ANOTHER WOLF'S RAIN FAN!!!!!!!!! Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! Wolf's Rain is one of my favorite animes ^_^ I hope we can become really good friends! ^_^
Yes, Wolf's Rain is cool, isn't it? Kuddos for Wolf's Rain!
And thank you. My spelling was really bad at first, but I got better over the years.
Anyway, I will have the best expierience here. And again, thank you!

~KTW

Back